I'd like some help

Look, I'm at least a semi-avid gamer whose looking to get into the content creation side of things. I'd like to be able to record, stream, and game on the same computer (usually record/game at the same time or record/game/stream at the same time) and would like to possibly render said videos at the same time, however I DO have a separate computer (Mac) that I would likely be doing the heavier edits/renders on.

With that said, I am on a budget (I don't have the exact budget limit, but lower price makes it easier to convince others for help). I do have some hardware (hard) minimums (I refuse to use less unless there is literally no other way to possibly get under budget), and some soft minimums (I will be willing to cut down as needed to increase bang-for-buck{BFB} and decrease total cost).

So, here are the minimums I don't see myself cutting down:
Cooler Master HAF Stacker 935 Two-Piece Mod-Tower Computer Case (another case with almost a fully-windowed side-panel could be used, but I prefer the look of the HAF stacker)
Price: $129.99 (amazon price)

16GB RAM

Liquid cooled (Even the GPU unless impossible) (I plan on overclocking to increase bang-for-buck, and would rather liquid cooling, it'll increase the cleanliness of my build overall)

1TB HDD (SDD's cost too much for the storage in my opinion, I can deal with just an HDD)

An optical drive

UPGRADEABLE!<-- This is the ONLY thing that I refuse, under any circumstance to comprimise on. I want to be able to purchase upgrades without having to completely rebuild the PC.

Now onto the more flexible hardware:

ASUS X99-A ATX Motherboard

Intel Core i7-5820K

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970

Silverstone Tek 450-Watts

Koolace CPU-380I Water Block

EK Gigabyte GeForce 970 GTX WF3 VGA Liquid Cooling Block

EK Gigabyte GTX 970 WF3 Backplate – Black

EK-MultiOption RES X3 250 - Liquid Cooling Reservoir

A fan monitoring system outside of just software (I want a set of dials I can twist if possible, but just a read-out with control software is fine)

(Cooling hardware was found using google, and ARE actually matched for their components)

SLI support would be great, as it would give the greatest total BFB

Intel and Nvidia are my personal preference, I understand their websites and can figure out what's better with the greatest ease.

The issue I have with this is it's about $1700+ and I can't even fathom asking for help with it. I would prefer to keep the 6-core i7 and would actually prefer the i7-5930K but the extra $200 pushes it that much further out of my price range. If I could get components around maybe, $900-$1200 tops (even though that could be stretching it) I might be able to pull it off, but I'd still be asking for quite a bit of help.

Yes, I understand I am pretty much asking for the impossible, but any help with this would be greatly appriciated.

If you can't help get the price down though, then if you can compile a list (preferably with links) of where I can get these components and what you think would be better would be great.