Best network Blueray player

TEHDARKSIDE

Hi i am currently looking for a blu ray player that has browser let would let me watch videos but also have a youtube and or a twich app im looking for one for under £100

You may not use a browser as much as you think (if not, at all) so don't spend any extra money

or go over budget for that. if you have a laptop with an hdmi output youd be better off hiding that

under, beside, or near your tv and using a wireless mouse or keyboard (what i did when I wanted to

stream shows to my tv)

I know alot of bluray players have youtube, netflix, and twitch apps built in, so find the cheapest one you can and run with it!

The one I have in my bedroom (smart tv in home theater) was like $50 and came with wifi and all those apps built in.

No Web browser but like I said, my old tv I bought specifically for the browser it had (others didnt have one built in) and probably

sacrificed some picture quality to get it. But you may want it badly

Current System Specs:

MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Gaming     CPU: Intel i5 9600k      GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 ti FTW Ultra Silent    PSU: EVGA 750 G2 80+ gold

Ram:  16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-3200    Storage: 500 GB Samsung 970 EVO/ 4TB WD Blue Case: Corsair 275R-White

You may not use a browser as much as you think (if not, at all) so don't spend any extra money

or go over budget for that. 

^Agreed. I was looking to purchase a bluray with the built in browser. Ended up never even using that function on it. 

Alas, I prefer LG's smart bluray players over everyone else. Their software is pretty fast, and not nearly as bogged down by extra crap like Samsung's or Sony's bluray players.

Lg's BP540 has the browser built into it. Runs around 100 usd, 

Lg's BP340 is basically the same thing without the web browser built in. They run around 70usd.