What fans should I get for my H100i?

I currently have the two that came with the H100i but I want some quieter ones with better airflow or as noisy if the airflow is worth it. Also, is having 4 fans on the H100i radiator worth it? If so how should I put them (Push, pull, etc...)?

I'm switching cases to a Enthoo Luxe. I've been told that These rival the noctua ones. Any of you tried 'em?

My budget is about $100.

No, noctua will be the way to go. I got my,haf xm and replaced all of me with noctua industrials. Before doing that, my mobo gpu and vrm were on the toasty side. Now they are all perfectly fine

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

Noctua or nothing, the stock ones move a good amount of air, don't make a sidegrade.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

be quiet! Silent Wings 2

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Phobya NB Eloops

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

I have 4 noctua NF-F12s on my h105 for push pull and it's definitely worth it. Much quieter than the original fans that sound like jet engines. Cooling performance between 2 and 4 fans are minimal. About 5 degrees at best. I would recommend just 2 fans pushing air rather than push pull. Another good alternative would be the corsair sp120 quiet editions. They come in 2 packs for about the price of a single noctua fan.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop

I currently have the two that came with the H100i but I want some quieter ones with better airflow or as noisy if the airflow is worth it. Also, is having 4 fans on the H100i radiator worth it? If so how should I put them (Push, pull, etc...)?

I'm switching cases to a Enthoo Luxe. I've been told that These rival the noctua ones. Any of you tried 'em?

My budget is about $100.

Get NF-F12's, AP123's or noiseblocker E-loops (only mount them in push though).

There is no point going push pull on a h1100i as it doesn't make any difference to temps on such a thin rad, all it does is increase noise

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Noctua or nothing, the stock ones move a good amount of air, don't make a sidegrade.

I don't think he wants to change them because of airflow, it's probably because the stock fans are stupidly loud

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

noctua's, Be Quiets, noiseblockers, gentle typhoons all would do fine. EK are releasing (or just released) the EK Vardar "GT Killer".

Now the term "GT Killer" is a MASSIVE call. Id be looking into some reviews of these.

http://www.ekwb.com/news/548/19/EK-announces-new-high-pressure-120mm-fan-EK-Vardar/

Linus uses Air Penetrators by silverstone.

None, save up and replace the unit. The fans that come with it are optimized for cooling but because the unit itself is so bad in comparison to better clc's/real water cooling it has to be very loud to achieve these decent temps.

I have a h100i(about to replace with real loop) and I tried the noctua nf-f12s in all configuration setups(push/pull and both) and the temps were 4c-8c worse than the stock fans, they were MUCH quieter but worse temps. You can go with the 120mm corsair sp quiet editions if you want, they will reduce noise while still giving you good temps but not as good as the stock fans.

Clcs are very inefficient and over priced and I learned that out the hard way, save up for a big air cooler(nh-d15) or try your own custom loop.

Nope having personaly tested it just this week I can say no the nf-f12s are actualy a downgrade cooling wise compared to the stock fans and at 1400rpm+ are actualy still very audible while cooling alot less than the stock fans. You will reduce chance at vibration and crappy motor noise with noctuas as they are better built fans, but they are inefficient for clcs as clcs are inefficient in themselves so have to have overly loud powerful fans to compensate.