Ubisoft to release major performance enhancing patch to Unity.... later.

ImBleu

Source: http://www.kitguru.net/gaming/matthew-wilson/assassins-creed-unity-patch-delayed-ubisoft-to-refurbish-paris-map/

Source 2: http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-GB/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:154-188879-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Ubisoft ended up delaying Assassin’s Creed: Unity’s major performance fixing patch last night as the publisher has suddenly decided that “Rigorous quality control is of paramount importance”.  It seems that the development team wasn’t quite hitting the performance target it was hoping for with the new patch and is now in the process of ‘refurbishing’ the Paris map.

We don’t know exactly what the developer means by refurbishing the map but hopefully it won’t cause any more problems. In a blog post,Ubisoft wrote that: “Rigorous quality control is of paramount importance to us, and your feedback over these past weeks has indicated that it is important to you as well”. - KitGuru

2732023-289650_screenshots_2014-11-11_00

We are choosing to hold off until we can give you the improvements we’ve promised. We are committed to delivering major performance improvements, which requires that we refurbish the Paris map and that will take a few more days to hit the high level of quality our players deserve.  - Ubisoft Blog Post

So while the patch is being delayed, it's allegedly to overhaul the entire Paris map - hopefully to make a better patch, either that or they're going to add even more pedestrians and polygons, only time will tell.

So is Ubi digging, or no longer digging? Either way something tells me they finally got the memo

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Ubi is running tryhard.exe on AC:U

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

AKA: Ubisoft finishes development on AC: Unity... After it's released. 

Definitely still digging. 

Better late than never.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I'm ubisoft and i'm diggin a hole

diggy diggy hole

This is ubisoft's last chance

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Better late than never.

Better finished than broken xD 

It's good that they're working hard to fix it.... But they shouldn't have had to in the first place. 

I stopped caring about Ubisoft  a long time ago...

C++,Assembly,Reverse Engineering,Penetration testing,Malware analysis

Do you have a question?Are you interested in programming?Do you like solving complex problems?Hit me up with a pm.

Better late than never.

Would have been better had they not released it at all rather than releasing a broken piece of ASS...asins Creed.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

AKA: Ubisoft finishes development on AC: Unity... After it's released. 

Definitely still digging. 

PreAlphafield 4

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

I respect their efforts to optimize the game now but the sad part is that the fans of the Assassin's creed franchise have already finished playing by now, and are left with a sour taste in their mouths. Too little to late. All this should have been done during beta stage, people are not going to reinstall it now.