My full review on the OnePlus One

Ricardo T

Well, whatever does the job! Will watch ;)

THANKS! Much appreciated! More reviews coming soon!

Haven't experienced bugs myself btw, but maybe you are unfortunate?

Of course i have the latest version, btw, video is up!

I see. Do you plan on fixing this part here

Speakers on the phone are a great way to listen to music without using headphones (in a not so crowded place of course) thanks to the ACTUALLY stereo speakers (cough cough apple) the phone can get pretty loud in some cases.

It's important people have the correct info about the speakers before they purchase the phone. I tried pointing it out earlier, but idk if you missed it. The Oneplus one has a set of mono speakers that are not truly stereo. You said they are actually stereo speakers which Is not the case.

Also if your crashing with Google maps, check to make sure your privacy settings aren't blocking anything important. Clear app cache/ data and REENABLE CMRECOVERY IN DEVELOPER TOOLS. just disable and re enable.

This can also be caused by Xposed framework and/or Xposedprivacy. You might want to check tha out.

I see. Do you plan on fixing this part here

It's important people have the correct info about the speakers before they purchase the phone. I tried pointing it out earlier, but idk if you missed it. The Oneplus one has a set of mono speakers that are not truly stereo. You said they are actually stereo speakers which Is not the case.

Also if your crashing with Google maps, check to make sure your privacy settings aren't blocking anything important. Clear app cache/ data and REENABLE CMRECOVERY IN DEVELOPER TOOLS. just disable and re enable.

This can also be caused by Xposed framework and/or Xposedprivacy. You might want to check tha out.

Done, not working, Ill just wait for the CM update anyway

Of course! But well at least I didnt get the yellowish screen eh? Lol, working on a 6 plus review!!!