ZeroCore not working properly in crossfire

Hi, this is my 3rd crossfire setup (5970 and 2x 7970) now using 2x R9 290 reference cards. 

The problem is that when i boot the pc both my cards are active according to gpu-z and CCC even if not gaming. 

To enable zerocore I must deactivate and then activate crossfire in CCC manually, second card will then turn off as it should when not in games or other demanding applications. 

But if i restart the pc im back to square one. second card always active until i do as stated above. 

I have also had some trouble with the second card getting stuck in 100% load even after I turn a game off. I can only fix this by restarting the PC.  

I have tried lots of different drivers and it wont do any difference. (now latest beta 14.11.2) I didnt have any of these issues with my older cards and the hardware except a bigger psu (1000w) is exactly the same.

Please help me with this

rgds, Rickard

Hi, this is my 3rd crossfire setup (5970 and 2x 7970) now using 2x R9 290 reference cards. 

The problem is that when i boot the pc both my cards are active according to gpu-z and CCC even if not gaming. 
To enable zerocore I must deactivate and then activate crossfire in CCC manually, second card will then turn off as it should when not in games or other demanding applications. 
But if i restart the pc im back to square one. second card always active until i do as stated above. 

I have also had some trouble with the second card getting stuck in 100% load even after I turn a game off. I can only fix this by restarting the PC.  

I have tried lots of different drivers and it wont do any difference. (now latest beta 14.11.2) I didnt have any of these issues with my older cards and the hardware except a bigger psu (1000w) is exactly the same.

Please help me with this
rgds, Rickard

Zero Core is a bit buggy, it also doesn't work when using multiple monitors. I don't think there's really anything you can do about it other than bug AMD and tell them to improve their zerocore driver. Also, if you click 'follow' in the upper right corner you will get a notification if someone replies and forgets to include a quote.

~non cogito, ergo non sum?~

Zero Core is a bit buggy, it also doesn't work when using multiple monitors. I don't think there's really anything you can do about it other than bug AMD and tell them to improve their zerocore driver. Also, if you click 'follow' in the upper right corner you will get a notification if someone replies and forgets to include a quote.

Thanks for the quick answer, I actually tried to reach amd via their support site but that seems buggy aswell because I cant post my issue :)