best mobile for 200€

alvez

Hello guys, im looking to buy a new phone, i have been looking for iphones, mainly iphone 4 and Wiko Getaway, wich both cost 200 €

Since im not an expert would you guys recommend me a nice phone for this budget?

200€ its the max i can give! :)

| Case: Cooler Master Elite 371 | Cpu: i5 4690K @ 4.20 GHz | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 |

| Gpu: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 | SSD: Crucial MX100 256 GB | HDD: Samsung 128GB Ram: Kingston 8GB DDR3 1333MHz | 

| Screen: Benq XL2411Z | Mouse: Logitech G 403 | Mousepad: SteelSeries QcK+ NiP Edition | Keyboard: Steelseries 6GV2 | Headset: Kingston Hyper X Cloud |

Samsung Galaxy S3, please don't get the iPhone

The Motorola Moto G (2014) is a great smartphone for under 200 euro. Quad core CPU, 1GB RAM, 5.0 inches IPS display, 8MP rear camera.

Hello guys, im looking to buy a new phone, i have been looking for iphones, mainly iphone 4 and Wiko Getaway, wich both cost 200 €

Since im not an expert would you guys recommend me a nice phone for this budget?

200€ its the max i can give! :)

iPhone 4 is as old as Methusalem himself...

Get Moto G 2014, or if you can stretch it, Moto X 2013 :)

Also, look into Nexus 5, if you can actually find it for 200 euros....

^ this one

uhmm I been looking on the internet, thing is the moto has a pretty poor camera resolution...only 5 mpx, the wiko i was looking into has also a quad core 1.3 ghz the cam is 13 mpx and the front camp 5mpx, the design is very nice also..

w

as really wanting some feedback on the wiko getaway.. :\ since i like its design, doesnt feel like plastic and whatsoever, i think u guys can understand, if i could i would get a iphone 5 since the design is awesome but i cant..

soo please give me some feeedback on the wiko getaway ehhe :D

| Case: Cooler Master Elite 371 | Cpu: i5 4690K @ 4.20 GHz | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 |

| Gpu: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 | SSD: Crucial MX100 256 GB | HDD: Samsung 128GB Ram: Kingston 8GB DDR3 1333MHz | 

| Screen: Benq XL2411Z | Mouse: Logitech G 403 | Mousepad: SteelSeries QcK+ NiP Edition | Keyboard: Steelseries 6GV2 | Headset: Kingston Hyper X Cloud |

nexus 5 350+ €

^ this one

the fone itself seems good, in therms of cpu, but the camera si pretty weak... and the design doesnt help alot.. :\

uhmm I been looking on the internet, thing is the moto has a pretty poor camera resolution...only 5 mpx, the wiko i was looking into has also a quad core 1.3 ghz the cam is 13 mpx and the front camp 5mpx, the design is very nice also..

w

as really wanting some feedback on the wiko getaway.. :\ since i like its design, doesnt feel like plastic and whatsoever, i think u guys can understand, if i could i would get a iphone 5 since the design is awesome but i cant..

soo please give me some feeedback on the wiko getaway ehhe :D

Actually, Moto G 2013 has 5mpx camera, Moto G 2014 has an 8Mpx rear facing camera and 2Mpx front facing camera   :D

I'll be very blunt... I'm really into phones... I read about them, a lot, and i never even heard about Wiko until now... I don't like prejudice, but i wouldn't trust someone who isn't all that well known... Motorola is a safe bet, and you have very fast updates :D

yes, the moto g has not got the best camera but from a personal point of view it's not a big deal. i mean it's an 8 mp camera. it will take great photos. if you want something with a better camera you will have to spend more money. My brother has the Nexus 5, a great phone, and it's camera, being an 8 mp one as the one in the Moto G, is really good day or night! So i would not worry about the camera too much.

As for the wiko getaway, i've never heard of it, so i can't comment on that. Play it safe and go for a well known brand!

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, Moto G 2013 has 5mpx camera, Moto G 2014 has an 8Mpx rear facing camera and 2Mpx front facing camera   :D

I'll be very blunt... I'm really into phones... I read about them, a lot, and i never even heard about Wiko until now... I don't like prejudice, but i wouldn't trust someone who isn't all that well known... Motorola is a safe bet, and you have very fast updates :D

well i ended up expended some more and bought a One Plus One :)