Bout to get New Monitors need some advice!

razleONER

Hey everyone im kinda new to the whole PC world and am doing some research into getting a new monitor and i will eventually do a duo setup, ATM i'm just using my rooms TV which isn't the best but ain't the worst. 

I will be primarily using the monitor for gaming more than anything i mostly play league of legends but do also play games like far cry 3 and 4, batman, tomb raider etc.... I'm just wanting to know what would be the best monitor out there for me

Oh and im currently in New Zealand so may not get all the things that the US or other regions may have 

What do you often play and what's your budget? If you play LoL more frequently than playing FPS games combined, you can get an IPS monitor. If you're more into FPS gaming a 144Hz monitor might suit you. Do note that the screen resolution is also based on your current specs.

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler