Questions about water cooling

Hello,

I am looking for a water cooling setup that will keep my pc cool always and that is very very silent. I intend on cooling the cpu and gpu (1 gpu) with it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Also, does the corsair 350d case support a liquid cooling setup?

Finally, can you recommend me a psu that will support such a liquid cooling setup? (One that is silent and fully modular)?

Thanks

If you want a SILENT PSU you probably need to buy a way bigger than need semi passive PSU so it won't turn on while normal usage, I recommend EK Waterblocks, but if you don't have the money try some AIO CPU Coolers with a bracket for a GPU.

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

You could set it up like this:

2x low FPI 240mm radiators

150mm Res/Pump combo

GPU and CPU blocks

Quiet fans on a fan controller (NB BlackSilent Pros are favourites of mine)

Corsair's RM and AX series both have a silent mode that will not spin the fan up until it's under a certain load. If you want it to be silent, you'll want to go for a higher wattage than what you need. 

This could all be done in the 350D if you plan it well. 

If you want a SILENT PSU you probably need to buy a way bigger than need semi passive PSU so it won't turn on while normal usage, I recommend EK Waterblocks, but if you don't have the money try some AIO CPU Coolers with a bracket for a GPU.

Alright but what about custom water cooling setups? I am not interested in AIOs. And does the 350d support water cooling?

You could set it up like this:

2x low FPI 240mm radiators

150mm Res/Pump combo

GPU and CPU blocks

Quiet fans on a fan controller (NB BlackSilent Pros are favourites of mine)

Corsair's RM and AX series both have a silent mode that will not spin the fan up until it's under a certain load. If you want it to be silent, you'll want to go for a higher wattage than what you need. 

This could all be done in the 350D if you plan it well. 

I don't know much about the available brands, so can you be more specific with the radiators, pump and blocks, i.e. can you recommend me models? 

Alright but what about custom water cooling setups? I am not interested in AIOs. And does the 350d support water cooling?

Custom Watercooling isn't hard to do, but you'll need to plan it pretty good, otherwise you'll end up with 1 fitting short or something. The 350D should be able to handle this, (240-280 Top,240-280 Front).

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

I don't know much about the available brands, so can you be more specific with the radiators, pump and blocks, i.e. can you recommend me models? 

You can make anything fit if you mod it correctly!  ;)

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd