Can I upgrade this pc to 970 card?

Mohh2bear12s

ok so I've got a new pc which now has i5 4460 and a 750ti ok 750ti isn't gonna run new games at ultra or high right ? Or is it ? But what I want to ask u is cuz I've only got a i5 4460 I was gonna upgrade to 970 gtx can I do that ? I want to play games like unity ffarcry 4 new games at like high is my minimum so I really want to run on high if not wat shall I upgrade to from my specs? I got £300 to spend or I could get anythink with that money a very cheap card and a somthing elz what can I get to run new games for. £300 upgrade not new pc

The cpu is not that bad not the gpu but again the 750ti will not max out every game on 1080p so yeah a 970 is good

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

ok so I've got a new pc which now has i5 4460 and a 750ti ok 750ti isn't gonna run new games at ultra or high right ? Or is it ? But what I want to ask u is cuz I've only got a i5 4460 I was gonna upgrade to 970 gtx can I do that ? I want to play games like unity ffarcry 4 new games at like high is my minimum so I really want to run on high if not wat shall I upgrade to from my specs? I got £300 to spend or I could get anythink with that money a very cheap card and a somthing elz what can I get to run new games for. £300 upgrade not new pc

What psu do you have

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Yes you can do that.

But please think about punctuation and commas. Your question is very hard to understand.

Yes you can do that.

But please think about punctuation and commas. Your question is very hard to understand.

lol sorry ok here why I asked tho 1 guy said my i5 won't be powerful enuf to run the 970. I'm like wtf he on about ?

Yes, some have problems with those. :rolleyes:

I think it's just laziness. ;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Ummmm power ? 500w I think

Do you know what brand it is? Efficiency rating?

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Do you know what brand it is? Efficiency rating?

He wants one of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121278490537?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT and upgrade the gpu.Is not really a bad deal but the psu is unknown so it will have to upgrade that too.Not sure about th price but i think he could get the same or better by buying parts and building the pc itself.Ebay is not a scam and even if it's you can get your money back

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Get a 970.. If you are running a 750ti yr psu will handle a 970 easy... As for yr CPU it all comes down to dollars and cents... i7 on the z97 platform is getting cheaper by the day, but then you have to think about memory...