Low fps in all games

H4X3R

I get 35 avg fps in unity at high settings. V sync is off.

In FC4 i get 40 fps at high w/ god rays off and vsync off. Others with the same specs are getting 70ish fps.

In tf2 i used to get 300fps avg now i get 100fps avg, with the same rig. 

I checked for coin miners but i didn't find any.

In firestrike i get a normal score of 10.5k

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Re install/rollback driver and check if that fixes it. 

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Re install/rollback driver and check if that fixes it. 

Could you link me to site that provides old drivers?

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en-us

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

No need to roll block. Download and install the latest driver. It allows support for MFAA. Its also optimised for Unity and Far Cry. Here's the link : http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/79891

Download it and install it and when it asks in menu instead of retaining current Nvidia settings go to default. That might help.

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |

No need to roll block. Download and install the latest driver. It allows support for MFAA. Its also optimised for Unity and Far Cry. Here's the link : http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/79891

Download it and install it and when it asks in menu instead of retaining current Nvidia settings go to default. That might help.

Tf2 is most important to me though.

didn't work. Still getting low fps in tf2.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

can you grab a screen shot of gpuz if you have it while tf2 is running.

Try the latest driver. Have u tried it ? Check temps ? Game settings ? Resolution ? Power Supply ? Overclock ?

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |

can you grab a screen shot of gpuz if you have it while tf2 is running.

Sure.

Edit:http://puu.sh/d0XVJ/d5672e2ea4.png

Try the latest driver. Have u tried it ? Check temps ? Game settings ? Resolution ? Power Supply ? Overclock ?

I tried the latest driver. Temps are under 60*C under load, tf2 settings are custom, but i'd say it is on medium quality, 1080p, PSU (check sig, 750W g2), overclock = none yet

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Sure.

Edit:http://puu.sh/d0XVJ/d5672e2ea4.png

I tried the latest driver. Temps are under 60*C under load, tf2 settings are custom, but i'd say it is on medium quality, 1080p, PSU (check sig, 750W g2), overclock = none yet

According to the pic graphics card is running way too less speed that what it should be. Some errors somewhere. Usually its a bottleneck. But in ur case its not that. Try Afterburner and take multiple pics after playing the game. It shows CPU Usage, RAM, Pagefile, VRAM and a lot of other information.

According to the pic graphics card is running way too less speed that what it should be. Some errors somewhere. Usually its a bottleneck. But in ur case its not that. Try Afterburner and take multiple pics after playing the game. It shows CPU Usage, RAM, Pagefile, VRAM and a lot of other information.

all are at 98-100% when running afterburner

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4