Minor problem

_Curse_

So i built a new computer and i bought a GTX 970 for it. It said i would be getting a card for one free game (Assassins Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 and The Crew) along with the graphics card. So all of my parts showed up today and i cant seem to find this card/piece of paper anywhere. I was wondering if it is coming as a separate delivery or in the mail or something.

So i built a new computer and i bought a GTX 970 for it. It said i would be getting a card for one free game (Assassins Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 and The Crew) along with the graphics card. So all of my parts showed up today and i cant seem to find this card/piece of paper anywhere. I was wondering if it is coming as a separate delivery or in the mail or something.

It didn't come separately for me. Call whoever you bought it from.

It's generally emailed to you.

It's generally emailed to you.

Ohh... I havent checked my email in a few days lol so now i feel like an idiot. Thanks for reminding me to do that (it was in there).

Depends on the retailer. ncix takes 3 days from the date your order was successfully delivered, while Newegg emails the codes once the payment is successful.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Check your email.

My PC: MSI X99s SLI PLUS///Intel i7 5820k///Corsair H100i///Crucial DDR4 12GB///EVGA Supernova Gold 750w G2///ASUS GTX 1080 Strix///Phanteks Enthoo Luxe///Intel 730 240GB SSD///WD Blue 1TB///Intel 6250 WiFi
Current Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598///Corsair K70 LUX///Logitech MX Master///Razer Destructor 2///Saitek X52///Acer X34 Predator