NewEgg LOL

I've been planning to build a cheap gaming rig for some time now and was just selecting parts before the holiday deals begin to rush in. Saw this while searching for ram and thought of it to be funny. I was also was currious if other people see things like this. If you find one it would be cool if you also posted it in the thread.

post-62250-0-53372900-1416523581.png

I've been planning to build a cheap gaming rig for some time now and was just selecting parts before the holiday deals begin to 

yea that is really bad value

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

That Cas Latency though...

But then again, you can always argue that it isn't much of a different in seconds. So...

you could likely overclock the 1333 to 1600 without touching the timings much. 11-11-11-28 is 2133Mhz territory.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

yes but the 1333 has cas9

^ The 1333mhz ram would be better.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I've been planning to build a cheap gaming rig for some time now and was just selecting parts before the holiday deals begin to rush in. Saw this while searching for ram and thought of it to be funny. I was also was currious if other people see things like this. If you find one it would be cool if you also posted it in the thread.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2014-11-20 at 5.30.27 PM.png

It's not as uncommon as you'd think. I've seen 1333 and 2133 by same brand, same model and everything for the same price before. My brother's H97-based PC is using 1866MHz RAM, even though it can only be run at 1600MHz on that PC, because it was the same price as the 1600MHz RAM of the same brand.

Hehe, 69

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10|