Tubing help

TBNRunity

Hey, I was wondering what size tubing will fit around quarter inch tubing.

If I'm understanding this you want to take 1/4 tube and fit another tube around the outside.

It'll depend on the wall thickness of the 1/4 tube itself so you will need to measure it with a pair of callipers and get tubing with an interior diameter (ID) of that measured size, this is just a temporary way of moving water for example to fill or drain a fish tank, you need to use fitting to adapt hose sizes cause that will leak, what are you planning to do?

If I'm understanding this you want to take 1/4 tube and fit another tube around the outside.

It'll depend on the wall thickness of the 1/4 tube itself so you will need to measure it with a pair of callipers and get tubing with an interior diameter (ID) of that measured size, this is just a temporary way of moving water for example to fill or drain a fish tank, you need to use fitting to adapt hose sizes cause that will leak, what are you planning to do?

haha yea, just planning on wrapping primochill tubing around the kraken x61s tubes

[-] i7 4790k @ 4.7ghz [-] Asus Maximus VII Formula [-] EVGA Gtx 980 Sc [-] Corsair H105 [-] Corsair Obsidian 750d [-]

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/TBNRunity/saved/#savedbuild_1797964

-SNIP-

Ah ok, thought you were doing some funky watercooling with old school RAM blocks, I believe they have an interior diameter of 1/4 so their exterior of them should be larger, something like 3/8" so some  3/8"ID 1/2"OD tubing will work well and since it's thin wall tubing it will let it bend easily. Just confirm the size of the x61 size though since I don't have one on hand that was just an estimate.

BTW the quote got mixed in with the post.

So tubing as in internet tubing right?

post-141995-0-46824500-1416276104.jpg

Welcome to LTT! Feel free to PM me if you just wanna chat, I love conversation!

If you ever have any audio questions, wether it's software, hardware, or production and theory, feel free to ask me. Odds are I can help you, or get you help. 

Ah ok, thought you were doing some funky watercooling with old school RAM blocks, I believe they have an interior diameter of 1/4 so their exterior of them should be larger, something like 3/8" so some 3/8"ID 1/2"OD tubing will work well and since it's thin wall tubing it will let it bend easily. Just confirm the size of the x61 size though since I don't have one on hand that was just an estimate.

BTW the quote got mixed in with the post.

okay, thanks! I really appreciate it.

[-] i7 4790k @ 4.7ghz [-] Asus Maximus VII Formula [-] EVGA Gtx 980 Sc [-] Corsair H105 [-] Corsair Obsidian 750d [-]

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/TBNRunity/saved/#savedbuild_1797964