HP Pavilion dv6-2155er overheat problem need help and advice

Okey, so I have a laptop that is overheating, also it makes Fan Error message on start up but that one I know how to fix. The processor is i7 and it goes up to 90 C, sometimes it also goes that hot that laptop just shutdown. Here is picture of disassembled motherboard, fan and heatsink. So I want to experiment with Coollaboratory products. What can you suggest to use. Here down are variants but you can suggest whatever you think should be the best. (Have changed thermal paste once but that did not actually helped.) Liquid Copper, Liquid Pro or Liquid Ultra? I guess that i should use copper one because heatsink pads that touches processor are made from copper. Also there is some Coollaboratory metalpads. What are these and what they are for or better or worse than liquid products? There is 3 processors on motherboard and I want to know can I use product on every chip or should just on CPU ? Chips are marked with red. I did peel off that yellow thing from around the GPU, what it is made from and should i put a new one or is it actually needed ?

Link for Coollaboratory products: http://www.coollaboratory.com/shop/

5bCEZay.jpg

Thanks for any help. 

Edit: added picture

HP dv series are notorious for overheating. You will also find in a year or so you will get cold solder joints in the GPU causing no boot/artifacts. I repaired so many of these in my time its unreal... Applying the best thermal paste in the world won't get your temps down to reasonable levels from 90c. Also make sure that the coollaboratory stuff is non-conductive as there is no IHS on those chips by the looks of things.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Altecice, on 05 Nov 2014 - 8:40 PM, said:

HP dv series are notorious for overheating. You will also find in a year or so you will get cold solder joints in the GPU causing no boot/artifacts. I repaired so many of these in my time its unreal... Applying the best thermal paste in the world won't get your temps down to reasonable levels from 90c. Also make sure that the coollaboratory stuff is non-conductive as there is no IHS on those chips by the looks of things.

Ye, I know about those HP laptops. That's one and main reason why I am not recommending HP laptops to anyone. Plus they are made so that you need to disassemble ALL the parts to get into the fan instead of some others where you can only screw off 1 panel from backside. So those Coollaboratory products ARE conductive but I have heard and read many topics where it is still used for laptops and delidded processors. I am a bit afraid of using them, but I don't have any other better variants :/ Maybe I will just pick MX2 or MX4 then. What else would you recommend ?

Ye, I know about those HP laptops. That's one and main reason why I am not recommending HP laptops to anyone. Plus they are made so that you need to disassemble ALL the parts to get into the fan instead of some others where you can only screw off 1 panel from backside. So those Coollaboratory products ARE conductive but I have heard and read many topics where it is still used for laptops and delidded processors. I am a bit afraid of using them, but I don't have any other better variants :/ Maybe I will just pick MX2 or MX4 then. What else would you recommend ?

yep I have also herd horror stories of the cool-labs stuff ;eating; the top of the processors and causing serious issues. TBH I use the IC-Diamond and it works so well :D... just make sure to put the tube in some hot water for about 10-15 mins to make it flow correctly :)

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)