Is this a good kit to start with?

If your just starting Out WC i would recommend getting an AIO if your only going to water cool your CPU

Edit: IDK Much about UK retailers but the kit seems ok to me

Phobya's rads are good, their cpu block I have never used so I can't say how the restriction and temps would be compared to the competition. Their reservoirs look amazing. Their fittings are just like all fittings. Coolant is the same as always. Their fans are probably shit like all other pre-included fans are. DDC pump is decent. 

If your just starting Out WC i would recommend getting an AIO if your only going to water cool your CPU

People do a custom loop not just for temps, but looks, and the experience of setting one up. Once you are able to do a simple task of making a cpu loop, it isn't hard to add a gpu. And this way he can expand later. 

I know two things about water cooling kits nowt and bugger all.

However Jay (of jayztwocents) seems to rate the kits.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

I

Phobya's rads are good, their cpu block I have never used so I can't say how the restriction and temps would be compared to the competition. Their reservoirs look amazing. Their fittings are just like all fittings. Coolant is the same as always. Their fans are probably shit like all other pre-included fans are. DDC pump is decent. 

People do a custom loop not just for temps, but looks, and the experience of setting one up. Once you are able to do a simple task of making a cpu loop, it isn't hard to add a gpu. And this way he can expand later.

What This guy says is very true.

I started with an alphacool kit, and it is realy fun to do.

"I fart in your general direction" -The Frenchmen

Its close to the higher end AIO prices and I'm not a fan of AIOs as you can't add to them

Ahh was unsure about the pump, the fans I'll change as I have some Silverstone fans that I swear by anyway thanks.

Tbh the pump is the only issue with that kit as it's the same as the EK DCP2.2 which is fine for a single block loop but that's about it. I started off with a kit like this one and I have added to it since

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02