Advice :^)!

MakeVio

Okay well after reading, I definately want the "closed' effect, I still find myself wondering back to sony, wondering if that's the overall product I want. What else do you recommend? Do you still think that the 40/50x is right for me?

I own a $500 headphone, I've used headphone that cost the down payment on my car, 7506's are still my favorite. But more people have better luck with the M40x then the 7506. It has a signature that they tend to like more. 

I own a $500 headphone, I've used headphone that cost the down payment on my car, 7506's are still my favorite. But more people have better luck with the M40x then the 7506. It has a signature that they tend to like more. 

Could you tell me the difference between the 7510, and 7506?

Could you tell me the difference between the 7510, and 7506?

The 7506 is better built, sound is mostly the same. 7506 is also cheaper, which is nice. 

Yea the 06 looks way more durable. Any other differences that you can think of? If not, I think I will have to go for the 7506. Would you rate that their noise cancellation is somewhat similar or does one blow the other out the water?

So to the guy that wanted a gaming headset I recommend a steel siries 9h they look good sound good, Linus reviewed it and he and he seemed to like it

So for sure you guys recommend a mic from modmic, correct? Or is there something better to look into? I think I am set on the sony headset at this point.