Email: can't recover password

tboxy

Ok,so my old old Hotmail account that is connected to my PSN account, my PS3 has stopped working and since PS3 auto logs you in I have no idea what the password is also the email that is connected is so old i have no idea what the password is.  

This post is a plea for help, I have tried everything that I could find find and they all have survey steal phone number things :(.

Can someone please help me get my password to: rohin_kala65@hotmail.com

and if you want to verify that is my email send an email to: rkala@mybce.catholic.edu.au

and yes I go to a catholic school but I'm not catholic (not that is anything wrong with that) oh god I've gone on a tangent.

Anyway  

Please Help

post-1000-0-36297900-1414236710.jpg

I've tried that 

Ouch. Well in that case it's unlikely we can help.

Just for future reference though, make sure you always have backup plans!

1. Use a password manager, such as lastpass
  2. Always set your account recovery details in the account
  3. Don't use one account for everything (outages, hacks, one screw up and you lose everything!)

Once you lose access to an account and the service's recovery options don't work, it's pretty much all lost.

If it were that easy to get access back, it'd be a horribly insecure system.

If I were you I'd contact sony directly and explain the situation. Although if you lied about your age (sounds like it) that could present a problem.

If I were you I'd contact sony directly and explain the situation. Although if you lied about your age (sounds like it) that could present a problem.

He'd still have the Microsoft Account to get back into. But yeah, @tboxy, your best bet is to just contact their support departments and hope they reply.

And please, for the love of Gaben, don't trust any other website or program that says they can "hack you password" back for you.

You have trouble with recovering your pw for your hotmail account, right?

Your best bet should be the Microsoft Support:

http://support2.microsoft.com/contactus/?ln=en-au

or by phone:

United States Support Center Contact: 1-800-426-9400

Canada States Support Center Contact: 1-800-936-8790

“For if we are truly created equal, then surely the love we commit to one another must be equal as well.” 
― Barack Obama

Tech:

Daily Driver: MacBook Pro 15" TB (mid-2018), Intel Core i7-8850H, 16 GB DDR4 2400 MHz, 512 GB SSD, AMD Radeon Pro 560XWeight lifting: Dell Alienware 15 R4, Intel Core i7-8750H, 16 GB DDR4 2400 MHz SK Hynix, Nvidia GTX 1070 on 15" 1080p TN Gsync 120Hz, Intel Pro 7600p PCIe NVMe 256 GB, Samsung 860 Evo 1TB, 15" 1920x1080 TN Gsync 120Hz, Windows 10 Pro, Fedora 30, K.L, P.OS. The Home Panel: Samsung C34H892, 34" Ultra Wide 3440x1440p, VA, 60Hz.

Tumblr - Riot-Company, CA