So...Anyone here know a lot about WWII?

MeesterJackson

Ok, so this is really random and awkward for me considering I've never asked for well...college help on here....but I'm running out of time and options. 

But anyways, I'm really great at writing essay's (as a matter of fact the perfect scores I got on my essay's saved me from failing my last test because I screwed up the vocabulary section, yet the 2 essay's were worth half the test grade and I aced them). However, I REALLY suck at making/finding a topic to use to begin with, which at times, can hurt my essay because of that. 

The point of the essay is to find something from World War II and see how it still effects the world today (keep in mind the essay has to be 3-5 pages so I have to make sure it's a topic I can write a lot about). So...anyone have any idea's/topics?

These are the topics I can NO LONGER (Meaning I can't) pick from: 

Women in the War

Japan and China

WWII Tech, Military, and Weapons

Nanking

The US and how it's always now hesitant to go to war immediately. 

I'd really appreciate the help because I'm coming up short here...GOOGLE WHY AREN'T YOU BEING MY PAL, I THOUGHT WE WERE BEST BUDS! T_T

Lol, anyways thanks if you do decide to help me. 

Distrust of the Japanese and Internment Camps?

It doesn't affect us much now, but it was a big deal.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

You talk a bit about the German engineers that the US and USSR took for their space race eg: werner von braun.

Japanese took over HK

Oh wait, never mind

What about Japan and China, it was pretty big.

There was a movie that describe the events of WW2 in China.

ignore that, you can't pick from Japan and China

What about the relation between HK and Japan? 

Scientific innovations that came from the nazis. Virtually everything we know about hypothermia came from experiments done in concentration camps, and that's only one of many examples.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Resistance Groups 

Economy

Schindler

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

it was bad

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

espionage & double agents/spies , gustav gun(ie weapon but can transision into tanks & aircraft carriers) , peace keeping policies etc..

Details separate people.

Talk about the brilliance and the strict tidiness of the Nazis and the modern weaponry they've invented back then.

Make the thingie about USSR trying to invade Finland and the Finnish teaming up with Germany. And when it was time for the German to leave, how they burned down Lapland.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Soviet Russia, the beginning of the cold war with the nukes at hiroshima and nagasaki, beginning of the arms race, 

End of the war left two super powers, the US and USSR... Led to technology during 50s - 90s and space race 

and STALIN IS EVIL !

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

How after the war the middle east was carved up by the Europeans and how its affecting the world today.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

Distrust of the Japanese and Internment Camps?

It doesn't affect us much now, but it was a big deal.

It HAS to be something that still effects us/parts of the world today.

Japanese took over HK

Oh wait, never mind

What about Japan and China, it was pretty big.

There was a movie that describe the events of WW2 in China.

ignore that, you can't pick from Japan and China

What about the relation between HK and Japan? 

I think it's Japan and China in terms of the both of them doing things to each other. Not on their own (I THINK). 

Well what about it? 

Talk about the brilliance and the strict tidiness of the Nazis and the modern weaponry they've invented back then.

It has to be something that still effects us/parts of the world as of now. 

Make the thingie about USSR trying to invade Finland and the Finnish teaming up with Germany. And when it was time for the German to leave, how they burned down Lapland.

The same response as TheSLSAMG and shiftberry something that still effects us now. 

Also...what? The USSR tried to invade Finland to get more land and also keep Germany away from them so that the Nazi's would have a harder time getting to them. The Fin's never really teamed up with Germany, Germany didn't even really get to them, they tried, but were dealing with Norway at the time. Finland pretty much held off Russia for a LONG time despite being out numbered. But they eventually had to give up and they signed a treaty with Russia. 

How after the war the middle east was carved up by the Europeans and how its affecting the world today.

...What? How does that even relate to WWII? 

I got a B in the rescue of the Danish Jews so i guess i know a bit.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I'd go for the weapons myself, but that's because that spikes my interest. What subject is this for? It's probably a bit too technical for a history essay.

after the war, the European nations (specifically britain and france) pretty much carved out the palestinian, israeli area along with all those "stahn" countries. they boundaries werent made by the middle eastern people themselves.

it's pretty important

Oh well, keep in mind that I'm only halfway through the course lol. 

It HAS to be something that still effects us/parts of the world today.

I think it's Japan and China in terms of the both of them doing things to each other. Not on their own (I THINK). 

Well what about it? 

It has to be something that still effects us/parts of the world as of now. 

The same response as TheSLSAMG and shiftberry something that still effects us now. 

Also...what? The USSR tried to invade Finland to get more land and also keep Germany away from them so that the Nazi's would have a harder time getting to them. The Fin's never really teamed up with Germany, Germany didn't even really get to them, they tried, but were dealing with Norway at the time. Finland pretty much held off Russia for a LONG time despite being out numbered. But they eventually had to give up and they signed a treaty with Russia. 

They did not rreally fight with the Finnish, but the Finnish ability to be in war was dependant on German fuel and ammunition shipments.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

...What? How does that even relate to WWII?

How could that not relate to WWII.

Israel and Palestine have been at war since WWII

The entire Middle East was destabilized with the end of WWII.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

I'd go for the weapons myself, but that's because that spikes my interest. What subject is this for? It's probably a bit too technical for a history essay.

Its college dude. Gotta be specific. Can't go for weapons, teacher doesn't want too many topics about it, she has a few for that already and she's closed them off now so that no one else can keep using that topic. 

How could that not relate to WWII.

Israel and Palestine have been at war since WWII

The entire Middle East was destabilized with the end of WWII.

Again, same response to @ONOTech I'm halfway through the course, meaning halfway through WWII. 

Well what about it? 

Well it affected a lot of things during the war. Poverty, education, there was propaganda too. 

But those things doesn't affect HK now, only during the War.

Right here(or don't go to it if you don't trust Wiki)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_occupation_of_Hong_Kong

They did not rreally fight with the Finnish, but the Finnish ability to be in war was dependant on German fuel and ammunition shipments.

Who didn't fight the Finnish? Russia definitely did it was known as the "Winter War."