Corsair k70 rgb vs Razer blackwidow ultimate chroma

Digimaster

Hello,I am about to buy a keyboard and I have never before used a mechanical one.So I have been waiting for the corsair rgb to come out but after a few weeks i saw the razer chroma.So I prefer corsair keyboard and as i read it is better but one thing that keeps me away is the lighting.I heard that the leds are not so bright but i don't know if that would be a problem for me.At the other hand i like razer as well(don't care about the kaihl switches)but here you can't create profiles as you can at the corsair,still like the reactive though.So tell me which one do you prefer and if you have any experience at both it would be good.
At last I am not sure but i think at a video that i have seen they said that(at the k70 rgb)eg if you have enabled the reactive mode if you don't press any key for like 10 secs then all the keys will light,is that true?

intel i7-4770k - gigabyte z87x-ud3h - corsair vengeance 2x4gb - gigabyte gtx 770 - coolermaster g series 600w - samsung 840 evo 120gb - seagate barracuda 500gb - corsair 500r

Linus has done a video on them both:

They both have their benefits and draws :)

-BUILD-

CPU: INTEL I5 4690K GRAPHICS CARD: GIGABYTE 970 G1 2.5GB CASE: NZXT S340|BLACK MOBO: MSI Z97S KRAIT EDITION CPU COOLER: CORSAIR H100i 

RAM: HYPERX FURY 2X4GB|WHITE PSU: CORSAIR RM850 850W FULLY MODULAR STORAGE: 1TB WD BLUE HDD OS: WINDOWS 8.1

(don't care about the kaihl switches)

What the fuck, the point of mechanical keyboards are the switches.

Use them for a little bit, it's all up to your personal preference but I touched kaihl and cherry mx. In comparison to cherry mx kaihl sucked cock

I, personally, prefer the Corsair RGB over the Razer Chroma. My brother purchased a Corsair K95 RGB, and I can tell you that it's really neat. The software has a quite steep learning curve to it however, but once you do learn, the possibilities are endless. For the same price (Or I think the Razer Chroma is a tad more expensive), you're getting cheaper Cherry MX ripoff switches that are made in China, a plastic build, but the software looks like it's a lot easier to learn. But in the end, they're both just keyboards. Also, welcome to the Forums!

Use them for a little bit, it's all up to your personal preference but I touched kaihl and cherry mx. In comparison to cherry mx kaihl sucked cock

There's no need to be vulgar.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

i told that i have never used a mechanical keyboard before.

intel i7-4770k - gigabyte z87x-ud3h - corsair vengeance 2x4gb - gigabyte gtx 770 - coolermaster g series 600w - samsung 840 evo 120gb - seagate barracuda 500gb - corsair 500r

I, personally, prefer the Corsair RGB over the Razer Chroma. My brother purchased a Corsair K95 RGB, and I can tell you that it's really neat. The software has a quite steep learning curve to it however, but once you do learn, the possibilities are endless. For the same price (Or I think the Razer Chroma is a tad more expensive), you're getting cheaper Cherry MX ripoff switches that are made in China, a plastic build, but the software looks like it's a lot easier to learn. But in the end, they're both just keyboards. Also, welcome to the Forums!

There's no need to be vulgar.

Thank you,I prefer corsair as i mentioned but still can't decide because of the leds brightness

Thank you,I prefer corsair as i mentioned but still can't decide because of the leds brightness

The LEDs on my brother's K95 RGB are adequately bright.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

The LEDs on my brother's K95 RGB are adequately bright.

i will take it into account thank you again

• 2 weeks later...

Corsairs are junk with known defects that cause the LED's to die.

http://hardware.techassistbox.com/corsair-silver-k70---dead-leds_47810.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jqZAdA4tmU

The RGB's are also having a ton of issues also, check their forums.

That is not a rgb Product... The new rgb keyboards have better lights that are In the keyswitch, not on top. That reduce the rock of failure from esd a ton. Also, how you owned a corsair Product that failed? Most products fail once in a while, including razer

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W