The HTC One M8 Review, "not what you expected."

Nice review! Very well thought out, organized, and executed. I was actually thinking of getting the m8 but the camera really threw me off. Your review solidified that view. Now it's down to yhe moto x 2014, z3 conpact, and iphone 5s/6. Again nice job on the review. Are you planning on doing any more reviews (phones or other stuff?)

I apilogize for the spelling errors, im on my phone

Nice tag, btw :P

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

The Android skin, heat, and camera.

Did you plan on getting the google play version or do you also have verizon?

Edit: I'm and idiot lol, that's what I get for skimming over it before I fully read it.

Did you plan on getting the google play version or do you also have verizon?

I actuially have Sprint. I had not planned on getting a Play Edition, since it wasn't available on my carrier.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I actuially have Sprint. I had not planned on getting a Play Edition, since it wasn't available on my carrier.

Yeah, it was my fault for overlooking that. I've been giving serious thought to switching back to android lately because when I left it in 2011 it was still a mess and in my opinion the 4s was easily the best phone at the time. I have a 5s right now and the 6 and 6+ did nothing to impress me really and android has came a long way since I had a droid 2 in 2010. I was also wanting to switch to t-mobile but there are literally 0 in my state which sucks, because that means no choice for google play versions like you and stupid data caps. My 5s has gotten hot a few times before, but when you say the M8 got hot was it on a regular basis? The phone looks solid but the few things you pointed out also bothered be from other reviews so I'm waiting to see how the next one looks in March.

Yeah, it was my fault for overlooking that. I've been giving serious thought to switching back to android lately because when I left it in 2011 it was still a mess and in my opinion the 4s was easily the best phone at the time. I have a 5s right now and the 6 and 6+ did nothing to impress me really and android has came a long way since I had a droid 2 in 2010. I was also wanting to switch to t-mobile but there are literally 0 in my state which sucks, because that means no choice for google play versions like you and stupid data caps. My 5s has gotten hot a few times before, but when you say the M8 got hot was it on a regular basis? The phone looks solid but the few things you pointed out also bothered be from other reviews so I'm waiting to see how the next one looks in March.

The heat is at seemingly random moments, as well as under heavy usage (lots of screen on time, downloads/uploads and heavy usage in general.)

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)