Get rid of these damn preinstalled apps?

cluelessgenius

so i just got my xperia z2 tablet and was wondering if there is a way to clean it up get rid of the preinstalled apps i dont use and cant uninstall.

thanks in advance

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

root?

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Maybe Cyanogen thinny can.

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

Pretty sure you need to get root access to do that, but I would not recommend it because sometimes uninstalling pre installed apps can screw everything up because of the skin, Sometimes not all the time.

Maybe Cyanogen thinny can.

You don't necessarily need to flash a custom rom to uninstall apps, all you need is root access.

Yeah, Android usually has garbage from the manufacturer. If you're lucky you may be able to disable them (I forget how), but I think you long-press on an app in the app drawer.

Or, go with iOS.

*Braces for hate*

Or, go with iOS.

*Braces for hate*

You're right iOS doesn't come with bloatware, got to give them credit for that... but to be fair neither does android... it's only that some phone manufactures decide to add bloatware to their phones.

You're right iOS doesn't come with bloatware, got to give them credit for that... but to be fair neither does android... it's only that some phone manufactures decide to add bloatware to their phones.

Sooo, Android gets bloatware. Doesn't matter who it's from - if it's there, it's bloatware.

Wow, my rhyming game is so strong.

Sooo, Android gets bloatware. Doesn't matter who it's from - if it's there, it's bloatware.

Wow, my rhyming game is so strong.

sorry to say this but 'there' and 'bloatware', it's not exactly a perfect rhyme.

sorry to say this but 'there' and 'bloatware', it's not exactly a perfect rhyme.

They both end in 'ere' even though it's spelled differently.

DON'T CRUSH MY DREAMS