Best LARGE Monitor Or Moniters

FLAMMABLEGAS17481
Go to solution Solved by Nico123473,

i dont mind 27-29 inch. i will use it for photoshopping and Gaming Which both need good color. and lets change the cap to $300

This one is IPS, so it will have good color and good viewing angles 

ASUS MX279H 27-Inch Screen

Ok so i want a BIG Moniter, 34 inchs if possible or just a little smaller or larger if it come to be.

and the price cab is $250 but lets keep it as low as possible, i dont care about 4k, but i want something thats good looking but Cheap.

and if i single moniter around that isnt possible do you think i can get 3 monitors or is a single large one better.

Just Remember $250 is the MAX but PLEASE KEEP IT AS LOW AS POSSIBLE. BUT if there is the "BEST BANG FOR BUCK" thing than that would be good.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
                                                                                      :o 

What is this going to be used for?

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

AHAHAHHA, 250$ for a 34inch monitor, dude, I think that's almost impossible, or then, it's a crappy one. I think it's a good problem for the .......A-TEAM!!!! Tatintintintintintintin

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

I don't think you can get a 34" monitor for that price, get a 29"

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

27-29" is already pretty large, and most of the decent ones in that range costs around $200-300, so a decent 34" is going to cost at least $300-400.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

In my country, you don't find any 34inch display under 600euros, which is around 750 USD

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

27-29" is already pretty large, and most of the decent ones in that range costs around $200-300, so a decent 34" is going to cost at least $300-400.

I don't think you can get a 34" monitor for that price, get a 29"

What is this going to be used for?

i dont mind 27-29 inch. i will use it for photoshopping and Gaming Which both need good color. and lets change the cap to $300

If I was at home I would look a bit for you.

1080p or 1440p?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

1080p or 1440p?

which is better? That one...

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

Crossover 290m Korean monitor. Its exactly the same as the LG 29UM65 at 280 dollars. (Ebay).

1080p or 1440p?

Crossover 290m Korean monitor. Its exactly the same as the LG 29UM65 at 280 dollars. (Ebay).

What about This? http://www.amazon.com/Seiki-SE39UY04-39-Inch-Ultra-120Hz/dp/B00DOPGO2G/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1411393534&sr=1-5&keywords=lg+34um95 Looks Good

I think 1080p @ 27" isn't that great from my understanding. ;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

do you have enough power to drive a 4k monitor, it's not an IPS panel so the color and the viewing angles are not good.

What do you mean? Dosnt it plug into the wall! And how much can ir realy affect the difference? its a near $150 difference, isnt that worth the cons

I personally prefer to go for well know brands when buying any monitor. :)

Well i would too but i would think the spare money is better to go into the computer

Well i would too but i would think the spare money is better to go into the computer

I am not sure. You need to check what if your main purpose here. Photoshop or video games. Then the price tag will be different and the specs.

I am not sure. You need to check what if your main purpose here. Photoshop or video games. Then the price tag will be different and the specs.

photoshop....

@Krockendra Then downgrade to 24 and get an IPS panel.

On 9/23/2014 at 12:02 AM, Lavachyste said:

Then downgrade to 24 and get an IPS panel.

what about this? http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008RM23ZI/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00BW6LW7G&linkCode=as2&tag=thedigcam05-20

looks fine

looks fine

1080p @ 27" is fine? I mean, I guess some find it alright but not everyone does.