Looking for a lightweight gaming mouse!

Xirod

Looking for an optical gaming mouse with 1 or 2 side button(s) I have kinda small hands so I used to use claw grip on smaller mouses as well. I have a MX518 and a G400s but once I bought a Steelseries Kinzu V2 I realized there is no way I can go back to those heavy bulky mouses, so the lighter the better.  My only problem with the kinzu that it doesn't have any extra buttons and I really miss those old key binds from muscle memory. The other problem is that the Kinzu V2 has a really light right click so I hit it every single time I rest my finger on it this never happened with the Logitechs. 

I know its kinda specific, but if any of you has some suggestions I would really appreciate that.

Corsair M40?

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

The lack of tech specs on corsairs website just blew my mind, can't even find anything about weight and size in google.

Na, you want a good heavy one. A lightweight one isn't nearly as satisfying to throw against the wall when that same guy kills you for the 20th time.

I just got my Gigabyte M6800 in and I don't recommend this for anyone with small hands.  I have normal sized hands and this mouse is a bit big for me.