this should happen in more place (video)

Tocsin_786

by the title i dont mean on planes. but the fact that VIPs are treated like kings instead of respected people. 

i was reading flipboard and came across this video, you cant understand most of it but it basically says how an ex politician held a flight on ground for 2 hours because he was late, and the passengers got very mad. the guy in blue around 1:35 was talking about how on the app it shows that the flight is on time. and if you are late they wont let you in, and that its not fair that the tables turn when a VIP is in the situation. i loved the ending where they actually successfully prevent that douche bag from entering the plane and the guy telling the politician that he should come back down to earth and act like a normal human. if i were in there i would have hurt him. and if this was in another country all those passengers would have been marked as terrorists. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESsC_nnKkpI

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

if i were in there i would have hurt him.

And then your ass would be locked up for assault..... you don't seem like the sharpest fork in the drawer. :S

And then your ass would be locked up for assault..... you don't seem like the sharpest fork in the drawer. :S

dude think about it. you stuck on a plane for 2 hours. once i was on a flight where i was stuck on a plane for 2(and 6 back at the airport) because the A/C was broken on the plane. this really pisses people off. but in my situation i didnt get mad, but if i found out a VIP did this then yea i think a good shoe tossing (george bush style, except i wouldn't miss) would be nice

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

dude think about it. you stuck on a plane for 2 hours. once i was on a flight where i was stuck on a plane for 2(and 6 back at the airport) because the A/C was broken on the plane. this really pisses people off. but in my situation i didnt get mad, but if i found out a VIP did this then yea i think a good shoe tossing (george bush style, except i wouldn't miss) would be nice

I wouldn't have hurt him, I would have just huffed, puffed and looked angrily at him, then chucked in a few tuts.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I wouldn't have hurt him, I would have just huffed, puffed and looked angrily at him, then chucked in a few tuts.

i thought they would hurt him. that entire region is quite violent but this is a nice change. 

Dude deserves a good punch in the head, just one.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs