I cant install Ubuntu Server! =_=

EpicGeekonFire
Go to solution Solved by NInety,

I'd say just redo everything. Get a new .iso or .img or whatever of Ubuntu Server and make a bootable USB and then install it on the laptop.

So I wanted to use this crummy laptop for a Ubuntu server(just for fun) and I installed the Server(latest) on a flash driver(.img) and installed it on the computer's HDD. After all of this I boot it up and the Bios screen thing comes up and the system is running but after the "HP" logo appears the screen shuts off and the computer still runs. 

I am thinking that the ubuntu doesnt have the drivers for my monitor but I have no idea :\

So I wanted to use this crummy laptop for a Ubuntu server(just for fun) and I installed the Server(latest) on a flash driver(.img) and installed it on the computer's HDD. After all of this I boot it up and the Bios screen thing comes up and the system is running but after the "HP" logo appears the screen shuts off and the computer still runs. 

I am thinking that the ubuntu doesnt have the drivers for my monitor but I have no idea :\

So you don't even see it boot?

I'd say just redo everything. Get a new .iso or .img or whatever of Ubuntu Server and make a bootable USB and then install it on the laptop.

Guys I started from scratch again and it all worked. Something just clicked? :P Thanks to all who supported this post, free likes incoming. :D