Folding WU Count incorrect

My folding work unit count is wrong as shown below, would this have been caused by me failing WUs? Is there anything I can do about it, I hate seeing credit for something I didn't do :( 

Also the point count seems to be right though

a4179d062c.png

Appreciate any help given :) 

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

Where exactly are you missing WU's? Some WU's are worth more and less, which is why sometimes you will see 10K points for a WU and other time a few hundred for one. Also, check your log, if there are issues, will be detailed in there.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Where exactly are you missing WU's? Some WU's are worth more and less, which is why sometimes you will see 10K points for a WU and other time a few hundred for one. Also, check your log, if there are issues, will be detailed in there.

There aren't missing WUs, there's too many that are there, as you can see, I appear to have done 30 WUs on the 26th August, for 0 points which is incorrect, as I only started folding again this week.

Also the log won't be there, because I've reinstalled FAH many times to fix issues with it not showing up in the system tray

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

There aren't missing WUs, there's too many that are there, as you can see, I appear to have done 30 WUs on the 26th August, for 0 points which is incorrect, as I only started folding again this week.

Also the log won't be there, because I've reinstalled FAH many times to fix issues with it not showing up in the system tray

Ahh, that can be attributed to the way points and WU are reported, calculated and updated. All that data is in various tables, some getting updated at different times most likely depending on submission times, Maybe. :)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Ahh, that can be attributed to the way points and WU are reported, calculated and updated. All that data is in various tables, some getting updated at different times most likely depending on submission times, Maybe. :)

So there's not anything I can do about it? Oh well :(

Also I think I'll hit 1m points tonight/tomorrow :)

So there's not anything I can do about it? Oh well :(

Also I think I'll hit 1m points tonight/tomorrow :)

No, as long as there are no errors in the log, nothing you can do regarding stats. It can take as long as 24 hours for a update to post on the site.

Don't forget to PM me for your badge...

No, as long as there are no errors in the log, nothing you can do regarding stats. It can take as long as 24 hours for a update to post on the site.

Don't forget to PM me for your badge...

Yeah, updates on points can be a bit slow at times, and don't worry, I'll be sure to PM you, I'm so excited :)