new chassis idea, what do you think?

1832vin

dammit computer crashed

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Wow... Someone got some super beefy computer

Oh... When you're finished, you need to download (virtual dub) which allows you to combine the frames to .avi file then upload it to YouTube?

4.5 min per frame now. Is there a linux version of virtual dub?

Ask Linus to do it when that awesome 12core + 3Titen Z machine eis done :P

OT: Nice case. Would like to have it a lot. But the price would be huge.

dammit computer crashed

Dude you almost at 666 posts say something you'll regret saying

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

Dude you almost at 666 posts say something you'll regret saying

dogs suck this is something I wont regret saying and I want a version thats flat in the front

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

dogs suck this is something I wont regret saying and I want a version thats flat in the front

But my doge is better than any doge on the forum,I mean, look at her XUotj8W.jpg

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

But my doge is better than any doge on the forum,I mean, look at her XUotj8W.jpg

cats still trump dogs

I like it... You need to submit to alienware as theirs is clearly rubbish compared to this!!

@1832vin it looks like an inwin case.

It looks good, but very impractical.

I think personally I'd prefer a more traditional motherboard tray as it would allow for better cable management, which with a full window is important.

Or maybe some cable tie anchors on the support rails.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

• 2 weeks later...

funny, I had the idea of a triangular case like this about a month ago, and then saw the new Alienware area 51 a few day's later, and now I've stumbled onto this thread, what is it with triangular case's at the moment..... this the kind of case id love to build some time.... and that is one awesome render/design!

I am getting 2.07.95 (2 minutes) per frame... but... not sure how to do the whole thing... i just downloaded Blender last week...

Hey! I just watched the video of the case, and after looking at it, a few things:

1. those aren't were the PSU screws are. just pointing this out. you can't mount an ATX psu to those mounting holes, it won't line up

2. cables are going to be everywhere. It'll look good if you only put braided power cables in, but I don't think it'll be decent for everyday use with all the front panel connectors and sata connectors, fan power, etc...

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB