Persona 5 is coming to PS3 AND *PS4* in 2015

TopWargamer

@Vitalius

http://www.polygon.com/2014/9/1/6092299/persona-5-coming-to-ps3-and-ps4-in-2015

The next game in the Persona series has been pushed to 2015, Atlus announced at Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Asia's press conference today. The game, Persona 5, is now slated to come to PlayStation 3 as well as PlayStation 4 next year.

So the game was pushed back...fine. I can deal with it so long as they're making the game better. But heres' the more important part: It's coming to the PS4! When P5 was first announced, I was bummed out because I knew I wouldn't be able to play it, because it's coming out on the PS3, which I don't have. But now it's coming out for the PS4, so I'll be able to play it!

PS4 owners and JRPG fans, get excited!

COMIC SANS

This game is probably the final console game i buy(apart from portable games of course)

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

This game is probably the final console game i buy(apart from portable games of course)

And then Persona 6 comes out.

COMIC SANS

And then Persona 6 comes out.

persona 5 is the second to last console game that i will buy

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1