Opinions please

Aussie Pawz

hey internet land calling out for Opinions on the Cooler Master Hyper 212X.

As i plan to gift this to someone and don't want to pay $75 for the noctua

isnt it the hyper 212 evo V2? they've improved fan layout, i guess it'll perfrom a little bit better than the hyper 212 evo, i'd gift it to someone instead of spending $75 on a noctua which is ugly.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

isnt it the hyper 212 evo V2? they've improved fan layout, i guess it'll perfrom a little bit better than the hyper 212 evo, i'd gift it to someone instead of spending $75 on a noctua which is ugly.

Spraypaint the fans, or replace them. The performace of the Noctua outweighs it's looks imo.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

NOCTUA HATER

NOCTUA IS BEAUTY

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

NOCTUA HATER

NOCTUA IS BEAUTY

really? lmao. just because i said noctuas are ugly it automatically makes me a hater, cool. 

Spraypaint the fans, or replace them. The performace of the Noctua outweighs it's looks imo.

he said he doesnt want to pay $75 for noctuas, the 212x is his alternative so just let him. just sayin'

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

really? lmao. just because i said noctuas are ugly it automatically makes me a hater, cool. 

Yeah m8. People who think Noctua's are ugly are people who care about color match. :P

I don't have a window on my case so IDC if Noctua's don't match.

And I'm making no sense this morning.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Yeah m8. People who think Noctua's are ugly are people who care about color match. :P

I don't have a window on my case so IDC if Noctua's don't match.

And I'm making no sense this morning.

OXIL4zW.png

Old Rig

Hahahah thanks guys, i know the noctua preforms better than this but it's only a father day gift. and the use of his pc is only for light gaming and movies. his stock cpu cooler is ugly and he's not to keen on AIO  coolers, so i thought this would make a nice gift as he likes new things for his pc. if anyone knows or a better cooler for max $50 i'd like to know 

OXIL4zW.png

Wow, I must have been high when I typed that