activation email for rsi

madmecca75
Go to solution Solved by madmecca75,

got it all sorted thanks its something to do with gmail. used gmail to set up account and never got email set up new account using hotmail worked straight away thanks for the help 

hello i was wondering if anyone else has had problems with the account set up on rsi web site. i signed up yesterday but i am still waiting for my activasion email so can't buy a ship or do anything. i have looked around on the net and people have said use the recover password  which i have done but still no email. does anyone know how long it takes to get it thanks

hello i was wondering if anyone else has had problems with the account set up on rsi web site. i signed up yesterday but i am still waiting for my activasion email so can't buy a ship or do anything. i have looked around on the net and people have said use the recover password which i have done but still no email. does anyone know how long it takes to get it thanks

Contact the help desk they are very quick and helpful

And you've checked your spam folder right?

will give them a try. yep checked spam junk file thanks

Still nothing?

got it all sorted thanks its something to do with gmail. used gmail to set up account and never got email set up new account using hotmail worked straight away thanks for the help 

Awesome.

"You've taken your first step into a larger world."