xl2411/20Z calibration

Fredrikmikael
Go to solution Solved by lttiscancer,

mode: standard

brightness: 100

contrast: 55

LBL: no

blur reduction: on

color temperature: user mode: (R: 96, G: 99, B: 95)

ama: high
instant mode: yes

sharpness: 6

gamma: 4

enjoy.

edit: the other settings i use

mode: fps

contrast: 50

LBL: 1

black equalizer: 6

color temperature: user mode: (R: 96, G: 99, B: 100)

Go to nvidia control panel and increase vibrancy by a fair amount, and further finetune gamma and hue through there. colors will need a slight adjustment as well. this will help get rid of that annoying grey tint.

my ncl color settings are:

brightness: 47%

contrast: 52%

gamma: .85

digital vibrance: 75

hue: 3

If you run an amd card I have no idea what colors to suggest you use, but I do recommend fiddling with the color settings in ccc after you adjust the monitor to the baseline i suggested above. Try the black equalizer on and off first to figure out which baseline to use. I preffer using the black equalizer myself as do most people but you never know. Just be sure to not have any overblown colors as that will mess up your ability to correctly identify things.

edit 2: Also set launch options of -freq 144, -refresh 144, -fps_max 288 in order to get the best out of your system.

Apparantly there are no "Game modes" for the 2411z / 2420z From BenQ.

For CS:GO what are the best settings?

how much motion blur reduction, black EQ, brightness, contrast, etc..

System

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @4.5GHz - 1.230v  RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 4x4GB 2666MHz  MB: MSI X99S SLI PLUS  CASE: NZXT H440  CPU-COOLER: Fractal Design Kelvin S24  PSU: Corsair RM1000W w/ white sleeved cable kit  GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR  MONITOR: LG 27GL850-B  STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2, Samsung 840 EVO 256GB,  WD Red 3TB

it says on the benQ page "There is no new game profile available now." 

System

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @4.5GHz - 1.230v  RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 4x4GB 2666MHz  MB: MSI X99S SLI PLUS  CASE: NZXT H440  CPU-COOLER: Fractal Design Kelvin S24  PSU: Corsair RM1000W w/ white sleeved cable kit  GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR  MONITOR: LG 27GL850-B  STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2, Samsung 840 EVO 256GB,  WD Red 3TB

enjoy.

Go to nvidia control panel and increase vibrancy by a fair amount, and further finetune gamma and hue through there. colors will need a slight adjustment as well. this will help get rid of that annoying grey tint.

If you run an amd card I have no idea what colors to suggest you use, but I do recommend fiddling with the color settings in ccc after you adjust the monitor to the baseline i suggested above. Try the black equalizer on and off first to figure out which baseline to use. I preffer using the black equalizer myself as do most people but you never know. Just be sure to not have any overblown colors as that will mess up your ability to correctly identify things.

edit 2: Also set launch options of -freq 144, -refresh 144, -fps_max 288 in order to get the best out of your system.

enjoy.

Thank you so much :)

System

Spoiler

Thank you so much :)

you're welcome. If you want send me a private message and i'll link you my steam account if you have further questions. I could also help with launch options among other things for cs:go.

• 6 months later...

lttiscancer, could you send me PM with your steam? I would like to talk to you about this.