Program like the movies?

So id really appreciate some help i've went online and read a couple things about how you can insert a usb and make an application run automatically, but its different for different OS's and that for windows its harder for security reasons. Now the main idea i want to do is Take the screen melting script from ChannelSuperFun, and intergrate it with an Autorun.inf to see that if i put both on a usb that it would instead of having the executable on the screen and clicking it it will just run and stop when you press ESC?? i already coded a autorun and now all i need is the melting screen code, if anyone could link that it would be much appreciated? thoughts or suggestions or statements about if it would work or not, anything will help.

So id really appreciate some help i've went online and read a couple things about how you can insert a usb and make an application run automatically, but its different for different OS's and that for windows its harder for security reasons. Now the main idea i want to do is Take the screen melting script from ChannelSuperFun, and intergrate it with an Autorun.inf to see that if i put both on a usb that it would instead of having the executable on the screen and clicking it it will just run and stop when you press ESC?? i already coded a autorun and now all i need is the melting screen code, if anyone could link that it would be much appreciated? thoughts or suggestions or statements about if it would work or not, anything will help.

Kinda like in the iron man film. When pepper stole some information off his uncle (iron monger)

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

Just so you know, "programming" is often incorrectly represented in movies. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Just so you know, "programming" is often incorrectly represented in movies. 

Yeah i know that its misrepresented but the point is i want to try and make it a reality!

Oh how this reminds me of The Following and its awful portrayal of how things are done in the real world with quotes like: "He's encrypted his IP Address with a virus" and "He's scrambling you with the virus!"

Oh how I wanted to crawl into a corner and cry...

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Oh how this reminds me of The Following and its awful portrayal of how things are done in the real world with quotes like: "He's encrypted his IP Address with a virus" and "He's scrambling you with the virus!"

Oh how I wanted to crawl into a corner and cry...

I know, right... it just melts my brain.