First time build

Manar

Hello Everyone,

I'm a first time builder and I'm hesitent between multiple cpus and graphics card.

I want to have the performance for gaming and editing full HD files . I'm not a big pc gamer but I want to build a BEAST for a low price.

Should I choose a GTX750ti or a sapphire R7 260x?

How about the Athlon X4 760k? is it a good Cpu or should I spend 30$ more and get an a10?

I was also hesitent with the FX4300 and the FX6300. Wich one is better?  Wich Cpu should I choose between the 4?

If you have any more recommandation tell me please. 

Thanks for the help. 

Hello Everyone,

I'm a first time builder and I'm hesitent between multiple cpus and graphics card.

I want to have the performance for gaming and editing full HD files . I'm not a big pc gamer but I want to build a BEAST for a low price.

Should I choose a GTX750ti or a sapphire R7 260x?

How about the Athlon X4 760k? is it a good Cpu or should I spend 30$ more and get an a10?

I was also hesitent with the FX4300 and the FX6300. Wich one is better?  Wich Cpu should I choose between the 4?

If you have any more recommandation tell me please. 

Thanks for the help. 

Go with the 750Ti, unless of course you can squeeze out a bit more and get an r9 270. 

I'd also go with the 760k and put the extra $30 to get the r9 270. 

Definitely don't get the FX4--- series. The 6300 is better than the 760k, although--I'd rather stick with an FM2 chip/socket as it appears that AMD won't be doing any updates to the FX chip, but will instead focus on the FM2 chips. But looking towards future proofing is kinda stupid....So, ideally, FX6300 and r9 270.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Hello and welcome to the LTT forum.

Answers to your questions:

1) Neither you should go with a r9 270. Much better performance :D

2) FX6300. It's worth the extra money

If you want I can put together a quick build for you :)

Hoie this helps 

I think the 750ti beats out the 260x in most cases and uses much less power, however can't you get a R7 265/R9 270 for around the same price as the 750ti?

I think A10s are basically top Athlons with those Radeon GPU cores added to them, since you you have a dedicated GPU it's best not to get an APU.

And the FX 6300 is your best bet.

Hi and welcome! I would reccomend looking and seeing if you can cat a 7850 or 7870 ghz at a cheap price, then put the extra money towards a better cpu. (fx6300). Any more questions just ask!

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

Hello and welcome to the LTT forum.

Answers to your questions:

1) Neither you should go with a r9 270. Much better performance :D

2) FX6300. It's worth the extra money

If you want I can put together a quick build for you :)

Hoie this helps 

Thanks for the awnser and if you don't bother make me one please for around 500$/600$ 

Go with the 750Ti, unless of course you can squeeze out a bit more and get an r9 270. 

I'd also go with the 760k and put the extra $30 to get the r9 270. 

Definitely don't get the FX4--- series. The 6300 is better than the 760k, although--I'd rather stick with an FM2 chip/socket as it appears that AMD won't be doing any updates to the FX chip, but will instead focus on the FM2 chips. But looking towards future proofing is kinda stupid....So, ideally, FX6300 and r9 270.

I was thinking about the 270/270x I will wait till black friday and boxing day to take it for 140/150. and the 760k is a pretty awesome performer for the low price . 

Get the 760K, or wait until the 860K comes out. Don't get the A10. All that is is a 760K with a graphics chip that will be disabled once you plug the GPU into the board. useless.

also in terms of graphics GET A 270. DON'T GET THE 260X. more for your money.