What parts should I use for my pc

Was just thinking of building a new pc and I had came up with my parts list here bellow :

- Intel Core i5 4430 3.00GHz Socket 1150 6MB Cache. £133

- Corsair Hydro Series H80i High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler. £69.99

- Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H Socket 1150 VGA DVI HDMI 7.1 Channel Audio. £102.96

- Corsair 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz Vengeanc. £68.93

– Western Digital 1TB Black. £57

- Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 2GB GDDR5 Dual DVI HDMI. £158.51

- Corsair CXM 750W. £69.99

– Corsair Carbide Series 330R Quiet Mid Tower Case. £73.97

- LG GH24NSB0 24x Internal DVD Writer. £20

Although these may not be the most parts but I only want to run games at 1080p at a steady fps,. It's not as if I want to run 4k games at ultra high settings. 

The point of this topic is to get some suggestions on some parts within an 800 pound budget that fit in with q green color scheme (even though the end parts listed above do not fit with the color scheme ) so any advice or help would be much appreciated 

Processor - Intel Core i5 4430 3.00GHz Socket 1150 6MB Cache. £133

Processor Fan - Corsair Hydro Series H80i High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler. £69.99

Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H Socket 1150 VGA DVI HDMI 7.1 Channel Audio. £102.96

Z87 motherboard is pointless with locked CPU

Noctua U14S over H80i

"Rawr XD"

That H80i is kind of pointless on a locked CPU (not overclockable), the Hyper EVO 212 will do you good for cheap. The Z87 platform is for overclocking, but you have a locked CPU, so that's pointless. But my 2 points can be debunked completely if you plan to upgrade to a new "K" series CPU later on (4690K or 4790K).

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Z87 motherboard is pointless with locked CPU

Noctua U14S over H80i

Get an unlocked CPU or downgrade your motherboard. you've rendered both components useless.

Don't take us fully to heart when we Noctua-fanboy around here, we're known for doing that. You can easily overclock on an Evo 212. No need to hole-punch your wallet just yet.

You want a better GPU than that. Grab a 7870 or an R9 270. That'll max all/most current games at 1080p/60fps and you can get them for pretty good deals these days. Scrypt mining hype train crashed ages ago.

Also, a 500W PSU will set you up just fine. 750W is going a little overboard.

That H80i is kind of pointless on a locked CPU (not overclockable), the Hyper EVO 212 will do you good for cheap. The Z87 platform is for overclocking, but you have a locked CPU, so that's pointless. But my 2 points can be debunked completely if you plan to upgrade to a new "K" series CPU later on (4690K or 4790K).

This, and the graphics card is outdated, don't buy that one. Get something like an r7 270 instead, it's better. Also with the money spred from the cooler and motherboard get yourself an ssd, trust me, you won't regret it.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

yes, that's another thing, MAKE SURE you get an SSD. I know, it's one of those things where before you get one, you don't know if the extra cost is justifiable, but trust me once you start using and SSD, you'll never go back and you will always be frustrated at how slow everyone else's computer is.

Thanks for the help I didn't even know that CPU was locked (I am a noob)

loose the 660 

Specs: AMD FX 6300 @ 4ghz, Asus R9 270 OC, 8gb Corsair xms3, Cooler Master GX 550w PSU, WD 500 blue, Gigabyte  GA-970A-DS3