Need a second opinion and tips.

Hi I'm new here and I wanted to have a second opinion and somme tips about a rig that i will start building. (HDD is not important, I'm keeping my previous HDD's). I'm an Intel and nVidia guy. This rig costs €1 732,00. My budget is €1750,00. My goal is to play games like Rome Total War 2 and GTA 5 on 60 fps, use Cinema 4D, Unreal engine 3 and programming on 1080P  and be ready for the next 2 years (Then I will put an extra GTX 760 in SLI). I will use 1 TV(movies) and a monitor(the rest)

CPU Intel Core i5-4690K 4*3,5 Ghz

GPU Asus Striker GTX760 -P-4GD5

RAM Corsair CMY16GX3M2A2133C11R

SSD Corsair ForceGS 2,5" SSD 128 GB

HDD WD 500 GB Black

Motherboard Asus Maximus VII Ranger

Power Supply Aerocool Strike-X CM EN53891

Case Aerocool Mechatron Black

CPU Cooling Corsair H60

Fans be quiet! Silent Wings 2 5*140 mm + 2*120 mm

SATA-cables 0,50m (6) red

Keyboard Roccat Isku - Illuminated Gaming Keyboard

Mouse *still searching

Mouse Mat Echelon Gaming Mouspad

Monitor Asus VN248H

The motherboard is way overkill, get an asus z97-a and spend the extra money on something else or just spare it. For example, instead of that 760 you can get an r9 280 for cheaper and it will perform better, with the extra money you could even get a 280x which will destroy the 760 or a 290 which is an absolute beast. You also don't need 16gb of ram, get 8gb. You don't need to buy extra saa cables, they usually come with the motherboard. You can't fit so many fans in that case (it supports 8 and 2 are already installed) and most of all you really don't need them. Get one or two extra fans and call it a day, in fact you could even just keep the stock ones an no other fans.

@Xan remember to follow your topics!

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Just edited the text to be more precise.

Get an seidon 240m, hyper 212, nh d14, or dark rock 3 instead of the h60.

Id also step up to something better than a 760. A single lore powerful card is better than two weaker ones. I'd also really consider amd since you can get a 280/x which would seriously outperform a 760. You also don't really need more than 8gb ram for gaming.

Also, don't get a ranger. Get a cheaper board and put the money towards something better.

I'd also say hold off on the fans and just stock with what comes with everything and put the money towards more operant components (250gb ssd and a better gpu).

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

You'd want something better than the H60. Its fans are thin and will only decrease the CPU's temps a small margin.

If it's not completely necessary to have water cooling, go for the Cooler Master Hyper 412 Slim - it has dual fans, unlike the H60.

Or you can try the Thermaltake Water 3.0 Performer also has dual fans AND is a water-cooler!

How about a ASUS Z97-AR, A H80i, ASUS GTX780_DC2OC-3GD5 or SLI ASUS GTX770-DC2OC-2GD5, i still have 2 sticks of 4GB-1600 left so no new sticks.