For how much € should i sell my PS3?

Tro

I want to sell my PS3 and i'm not sure what to ask for it, i kinda wanna get rid of it quick, but i also want money to buy new PC parts.

It's a PS3 Slim with 120GB storage, 1 controller and all the original cables, it's got GTA V, Crysis 3 and Red Dead Redemption with it. 

It's in the original box.

The PS3 is as good as new, looks and functions great.

I was thinking of about 150 euros, is that too much?

(once again, not sure in what subforum to post this, sorry if it's in the wrong one) 

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

That is totally fine.

GTA 5 is worth like 40 Euros

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

you should be fine, 

it pretty much got the only 2 games that are decent exclusives for PS3

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

200€ with the games. Then that would be considered a good deal.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

I want to sell my PS3 and i'm not sure what to ask for it, i kinda wanna get rid of it quick, but i also want money to buy new PC parts.

It's a PS3 Slim with 120GB storage, 1 controller and all the original cables, it's got GTA V, Crysis 3 and Red Dead Redemption with it. 

It's in the original box.

The PS3 is as good as new, looks and functions great.

I was thinking of about 150 euros, is that too much?

(once again, not sure in what subforum to post this, sorry if it's in the wrong one) 

150 is fine. ;)

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

200€ with the games. Then that would be considered a good deal.

That seems too much, people ask 140-160 for a PS3 with some games.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2