How can I fix my F@H startup batch file?

Hi everyone,

in December last year, I posted a short tutorial on how to speed up F@H's startup process.

I created a batch file containing the following code:

cd "D:\\Programme\FAHClient"start HideConsole.exe "D:\\Programme\FAHClient\FAHClient.exe"start /max FAHControl.exe

This worked fine until recently. I don't know why, but FAH denies to start FAHClient.exe, only starting FAHControl.exe. The file paths are fine.

Any ideas?

THIS SIGNATURE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Why two double back slashes? Should be d:\program...\fah..."

Also, did you update the FAH client? The new client uses the web control to actually start the folding process.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Why two double back slashes? Should be d:\program...\fah..."

Also, did you update the FAH client? The new client uses the web control to actually start the folding process.

I updated the FAH client. Why would I need web control? Not amused.

THIS SIGNATURE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

New client is more"web" based. You used the web control to start it, which you can then close and use the Advanced View... Not sure if it can be started the old way, will need to test.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

New client is more"web" based. You used the web control to start it, which you can then close and use the Advanced View... Not sure if it can be started the old way, will need to test.

really? god dammnit i just noticed, why would they do such a thing?! i understand it might seem easier/friendlier for more casual folks but i honestly think even non techies have an easy time left clicking and clicking web control *starts a hissy fit in the corner*

edit: on second thought it wont be as much hassle as i assumed, it's really only when you first launch the client, you still just left click and click advanced control, even so! slightly annoying.