Win 7 Blue error screen since new memory was put in help!?

Well I got some new memory chips and they were Kingston hyper x fury red 2x4 8Gb kit clocked @ 1866 but for some reason my PC wont accept it, my PC will blue error screen me and crash dump the memory and this is where i am confused because my A8 5600Ks memory controller can handle speeds of up to 1866Mhz and my mobo can handle 16Gb of memory clocked higher I think or at that speed but for reference here is my mobo

MSI FM2-A75MA-E35

I really need some knowledge shed on my problem because it's strange because im pretty sure that my system can handle the speed 1866 and this is my second brand new kit as I got this problem once and ran windows memory diagnostics and it said there was a hardware problem and to contact the manufacturer so I send them back to the people who sold me the kit and they tested them and they said they were fine and so sent me a new kit because they had one in stock, I really do need help because this is annoying me now thanks for the help in advance

You just might have bad samples of memory, or might have to change something in your BIOS. You could RMA the memory and purchase a different brand of the same speed or if you want to be safe, grab some good quality 1600 MHz - usually ultra compatible with everything.

I'm not sure how well Windows Mem Diag performs. Try to run a couple passes with Memtest86 just to be sure.

If you have other slots available, try those instead of the ones you're using now.

I would first, if not already done, do a BIOS/UEFI update. I don´t think that you are having an issue with Win7... smells more like these RAM are not really compatible with your mainboard or chipset.

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling