Corsair Air 540 Build

Hey guys!
This is my first post on the linustechtips forum.
Anyways, I have a question about my upcoming build.

I'm going to use the Corsair Carbide Air 540 for my build. 
What is the best fan setup for the case?
I'm planning to use the included two AF140 white led fans for front intake, two AF 140 white led fans for top exhaust, and the included fan for rear exhaust.
Or, is it better if I use three AF 120 white led fans for the front intake?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 
I'll keep updating about the build.

Cheers,
jamesalx30

#1 suggestion: use LED strips instead of LED fans.

#2, use another fan brand. Corsair noise/performance ratio is bad.

#3, 3x120 front, 2x140 top, 1x140 rear. Usually the best way to have positive air pressure in a case like this.

If you must have Corsair and can handle the noise, use the same method as is in #3 with 120mm performance editions and 140mm quiet editions.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

I would also say go with LED strips.

In most cases you can turn off the LED strips or replace them easily for a different color.

The same cannot be said for LED fans

I have the air 540 and have had 3 af120 led fans. It is absolutely unbearable. I heard it through my headphones. Get noctuas and a led strip.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Alright, thanks all :)

Btw, I'm planning to use the NZXT Hue RGB LED Controller for the lighting.

Another question... Is it necessary to buy a fan controller (I'm thinking of the NZXT Sentry Mix 2)? Or should I just set the fan speeds from the motherboard?

Cheers

If you are keen to look at my 540 Build go for it .

In forum Signature ...

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.310V | P-Core 5.7GHZ | E-Core 3.2GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w