CDN's for weekly video stream

Judahnator

I am hunting for a CDN for my church. We broadcast live every Sunday, and we are in need of more bandwidth. For the most part, we pay him and he delivers bandwidth. The problem lies in the fact that the owner of our current service has not responded to any emails or updated his website for the past 6 months.

I have been looking around for alternatives, the only one i have found that might work is levle3 communications. They look like they may be way overkill for us though.

Does anyone know of anything? I dont expect for anything free, id rather pay for a better service than do something like justin.tv

~Judah

Justin.tv/Ustream is shit :huh: ?

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Level3 communications

WWCO8iE.gif

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

WWCO8iE.gif

love the gif, but seriously. Anyone know of a good CDN?

~Judah

Cloudflair is a very good cdn but honestly get a different hosting provider. If they can respond to you or don't have 24 hr tech support don't bother with them