Razer Naga stuttering

Ploooopp

I noticed when playing CS GO that my mouse was pulling a bit to the right and down, and it was getting annoying, I thought it was just the game acting up so I shut it off and after about an hour the same thing happened when I was watching youtube. Is there any way to fix this? 

Specs: 

Asus z87 -pro Motherboard

Intel I7 4770k 3,5ghz Cpu

Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 Gpu

Corsair GS 800W PSU

Seagate 200tb HDD

Kingston 128gb SSD

Razer Blackwidow Keyboard
Razer Naga Mouse

I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, also I have Razer Synapse 2.0 for macros and such.

Thanks!

So I can put anything here?

I have an original Razer naga, This has happened to me in the past, it is usually just dust, paper fibers, or fiberglass. on the lens or your mouse pad/table, a quick clean fixes the issue for me.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

I have an original Razer naga, This has happened to me in the past, it is usually just dust, paper fibers, or fiberglass. on the lens or your mouse pad/table, a quick clean fixes the issue for me.

Tried that, used Q-tips and that didn't work, then I used a micro fiber cloth thingy and that didn't work either :/

So I can put anything here?