Best Black/Blue Z97 Motherboard?

Ok, so im trying to match all of the colors for my new build too look as clean as possible. My build is going to be black and blue (somehow just worked out like that after picking my parts). So, my main problem is that my next mobo choice is red and blakc and would not fit at all with the parts.  So my next problem is that i need a great black and blue mobo that meets these requirements:

Good OC

Z97

Supports CF

Prefer MSI but ill settle for other brands

Something equal or greater than the MSI Gaming 5

150 dollars and under

Good features

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

MSI's Classic series comes to mind

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

What are the main differences between those two

The Z97S SLI has SATA Express and the G55 SLI doesn't.

The G55 SLI has 2 more USB 3.0 front ports.

I'd go with the Z97S SLI.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

The Z97S SLI has SATA Express and the G55 SLI doesn't.

The G55 SLI has 2 more USB 3.0 front ports.

I'd go with the Z97S SLI.

OK cool! Ill wait until tomorrow afternoon to get some more answers. If i dont get any more choices beyond the Z97S, ill pick best answer and get the Z97S

Current 

OK cool! Ill wait until tomorrow afternoon to get some more answers. If i dont get any more choices beyond the Z97S, ill pick best answer and get the Z97S

You could create a poll with some of the motherboard you've seen and see what people vote for. That would be the easiest way to get a clear answer.