Need help on a computer case

JBrondum

Hey everyone :)

Ive just updatet my system so i have a

Motherboard: MSI-7871 (B85M-E45

CPU: Intel Core i5-4440 Quadcore 3.1Gzh

Ram: 16Bg

GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 760 Gaming 2GB PhysX 

So i have a 6 year old NZXT case witch is utterly crap by now and i am looking for a case that has good airflow, can keep out dust and it would be nice with a silent case due to me having the computer in the living room :P

i should say that i have a cat and i am a smoker so its verry important that i get a case that can deal with that and limit the amount of dust and such getting into the case.

I was thinking of the Fractal Define R4 but ive heard that it aint that good with airflow ?......

So what do people on this forum advise.

Ohh and my budget is around 180 USD. 
And i live in Denmark so some cases might be hard to find here it seems lol?

and i have to add that in the summer our living room is VERRY hot so yeah :) 

this should be all the factors 

Kind Regards

JBrondum

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

+1 Great case for the price!! Even the Enthoo Luxe and Pro are great chioces too, bit cheaper

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.

I'd go with the Enthoo Luxe.    although I haven't seen many requests for a mid tower case in living room before.  most ppl ask for the smallest thing possible for a pc thats in that setup.   

Thanks for the replys guys :)

Silent_R493 im not most ppl :P