Good gaming mouse pad?

Totally-A-Hero

Recommend some, size dosent matter, just want it to be good qauility and glide smooth, thanks.

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

SteelSeries QCK

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Corsair MM200.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

QCK!!!!

But really. That doesn't look like a bad option. If you want a desk mat, look at options like the MM200 extended, Razer Goliathus extended off the top of my head.

I'm not familiar with Perixx, and the other options seem similarly priced, so pick your favourite.

or give up on the desk mat dream and BUY A QCK!!!  :wub:

Corsair MM200.

Ok ive been looking at that, is the goliath better for 2 dollars more?

Not sure. :/

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

It's... bolder. Frankly it's a matter of decal vs black rather than performance.

Ok well black makes my blue lights look better.

I got the goliath, very smooth the mouse glides very easily. You can't go wrong with the goliath.

I5-8600K - GTX 1080 - 16GB RAM - 1.5TB SSD

I want everything pink

I got the goliath, very smooth the mouse glides very easily. You can't go wrong with the goliath.

Ok thank you.

Guys, It's called "goliathus". And no, nobody has ever called it that ever.

it's about getting the point of being a good mousepad across isn't it? haha, I understand your point though :P

Ok well black makes my blue lights look better.

The Goliathus is black and green so I don't think the green will match that good with blue lights I am afraid.

I5-8600K - GTX 1080 - 16GB RAM - 1.5TB SSD

I want everything pink

I really love my razer goliathus because its on par in terms of tracking, but has a great stitching around the edges so they wont fray. So far it has held up after having it for about 7 months.

I've tried both the qck+ and goliathus speed, you'll find the goliathus speed more slick(less friction) . The qck is preferred more among competitive players since the higher friction offers you the stopping power you need for accuracy after rapid movement especially if you press it down. This is useful for flickshots in shooters.

I've tried both the qck+ and goliathus speed, you'll find the goliathus speed more slick(less friction) . The qck is preferred more among competitive players since the higher friction offers you the stopping power you need for accuracy after rapid movement especially if you press it down. This is useful for flickshots in shooters.

i got a corsir m200 standard! thank you for contributing!

What are your thoughts on aluminium pads? i never understood the big deal. The cloth version not only gives your wrists some support but also it isn't as harsh

What are your thoughts on aluminium pads? i never understood the big deal. The cloth version not only gives your wrists some support but also it isn't as harsh

I have no clue, ive never even heard of a aluminum mouse pad.

Well, can't go wrong with the Qck. I have a Qck mini, it's comfortable and smooth enough to use for hours. Only 1 minor issue with mine,it's 3(4?) years old and the bottom rubbery surface where my wrist rest on has disintegrated and melted onto the table lol. Pretty cheap too so I'll be replacing it soon lol

bLv6cKy.jpg

CPU: Intel Core i7 950 MoBo: ASUS Sabertooth X58  Cooler: Scythe Ninja 3 + Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 RAM: 3 x 2 GB Corsair Value Ram, 3 x 4 GB Corsair Value Ram GPU: MSI GTX 780 Lightning; SSD: Corsair Force 3 128GB Storage: 1 x 1 TB HDD (Samsung + 2 WD + Seagate) Case: CM 690 II Advanced Mouse: Steelseries Ikari + Steelseries Qck Mini Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 Controller: Microsoft XBox 360 Wireless Controller Instrument (Rocksmith 2014): Yamaha BB414

Too bad you can't buy it outside of US :/

It is superior to the qck