Graphite 600T with CM Nepton 280L

Oh d4yum

Hi everyone, new to the forums and the PC building scene. Today I made the first set of purchases for my first build which consisted of the Corsair Graphite 600T, a MSI Z97 Gaming 5 mobo and a CoolerMaster Nepton 280L cooler. Once I was home again, I realised "wait, the Graphite isn't meant to be compatible with 140mm mounting". So, as a complete casual babby newby, I am asking if. I will run into troubles trying to mount Nepton dual rad into the 600T. Cheers guys,

You will not be able to mount that cooler in that case.

You need to either buy a different cooler or buy a different case.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I believe you CANNOT, Corsair's website says: Top: (x1) 200mm or (x2) 120mm

I have a 600t.  The top is just not wide enough to mount a duel 140 rad.  I can't even Imagine how you could mod it to fit either.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

Hi everyone, new to the forums and the PC building scene. Today I made the first set of purchases for my first build which consisted of the Corsair Graphite 600T, a MSI Z97 Gaming 5 mobo and a CoolerMaster Nepton 280L cooler. Once I was home again, I realised "wait, the Graphite isn't meant to be compatible with 140mm mounting". So, as a complete casual babby newby, I am asking if. I will run into troubles trying to mount Nepton dual rad into the 600T. Cheers guys,

Return either the case and get a 730T or 760T, or the cooler and get a 120mm model to mount on the rear exhaust.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

The Nepton has mounting holes for 120, if I were to change the fans on the rad, would it then be compatible or still no? Sorry for what you guys probably see as stupidity, I'm new to this stuff. Thanks for the quick replies too.

The Nepton has mounting holes for 120, if I were to change the fans on the rad, would it then be compatible or still no? Sorry for what you guys probably see as stupidity, I'm new to this stuff. Thanks for the quick replies too.

It will mount. But the Nepton is 55mm thick in push or pull. I don't think there is enough room above the motherboard so part of the assembly will hang over the motherboard. There might be issues with the large heat sink at the top of the motherboard. But you might be able to mount the fans outside under the top mesh.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.