Galaxy S5 or HTC One M8

Android

I will be installing Cyanogenmod if/when it is available for the device I pick. CM is available for the M8 right now, but not yet for the GS5.

of the 2

HTC One M8 because i prefer its build and aesthetics

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

HTC One M8, not really for CM but because the build quality is nicer.

i'm a potato

S5 because of the physical home button.

i dont think thats a big enough reason to pick it over the M8 because of the inferior build quality and speakers, but thats just me

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

The one M8, because its aluminum, doesnt have touch wiz and the speakers.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

M8 because of the front facing speakers and the better build quality. 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

The one M8, because its aluminum, doesnt have touch wiz and the speakers.

What's wrong with touch wiz, i love it :)

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

M8 is the better choice which is why I chose it over the S5

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

one problem with the M8 is my dad is using it and he is having trouble put it on his pocket to walk in the morning ( i think that what he say ).. because in the morning it's soo cold and he had AC on his room soo when he wake up it's very Cold..... i said to him " you need to play some game first to heated it up " and what he play....? C.O.C

You shouldn't even ask this question - You should have already known the HTC is the boss.

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

Based in my GS3 experience, will not buy Samsung phones again unless their build quality increases substantially.

Get an HTC One.

Git Gud.

S5 because of the physical home button.

Is that a joke?

Purchase iPhone just cause physical home button.

Lol

Out of those 2 i'd suggest getting the HTC because of the fact it has some neat features.

If you are willing to get the Xperia z2 when its coming out it would probably exceed your expectations by far, you'd just have to wait a couple months.

I recent bought a Note 3 to go along with my Nexus 5 for the extra battery life. TouchWiz is pretty bad and it just slows the phone down, also having software buttons is a lot nicer than physical and capacitive buttons. I also have an HTC One M7 and I really really love that phone.

My compooter: http://imgur.com/a/mDFsx?

It's cancer on a stick.

But how?

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Thanks a lot guys! After using the M8 for a while I absolutely love it. :)

Nope. That was the selling factor for me between the m8 and s5.

wattajoke.jpeg