Creator of Kingdom Hearts' version of "Batman" is freaking cool.

Vitalius

Here's the source.

as6lqs6m1w5hefqb8ew2.jpgsj6pjw2bvubc3koplkwd.jpg

3/10 Not enough useless belts & zippers (Tetsuya Nomura is known for that. Here is an example. And that's one of the "less extreme" ones.) 

But seriously. I think it looks cool even though it butchers Batman. In fact, I think it looks a lot more like the Arkham Knight than Batman. Here is an example of Arkham Knight from the new game. It's probably because of the armor-type look. 

... So Disney, Lucas Films, and now DC Comics. What else will be in Kingdom Hearts 3? Fricken' Pixar? Because that'd be sweet. I need to kill the Heartless with my Lightsaber-Keyblade to save Lois Lane with Cloud's help. 

9a441c_4872310.jpgpokemon_y__my_team_by_charlieromeo-d6syd

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Looks much cooler than the real Batman

WHAT? How can that compete with THIS?

batman.jpg

No, but seriously, I agree to an extent. Tetsuya Nomura has some strange obsession with belts & zippers plus making his characters emo & feminine, so I'm surprised this turned out so well. 

Regardless, I've found some nice new high quality epic wallpapers. :3

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Plot twist: Tetsuya Nomura's design for Batman is actually early, cancelled drafts for Terra's Lingering Will return as a mysterious, dark knight who will show up time to time to aid Sora and Co.  :P

Lingering_Will.png

tumblr_static_1pe7wbif9dfogw4wkko4o8kss.

hqdefault.jpg

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |