No Windows logo only Gigabyte Ultra Durable Logo

When I boot into Windows instead of showing the usual Windows 8 logo in the middle and the swirling circle it shows the Gigabyte Ultra Durable logo. Something about it doing this just bugs me and I would like it if anyone knew a fix.

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

CSM needs to be tweaked, give legacy priority then uefi.

@Faa How do I do that?

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

Normally you have the option of disabling the splash screen in bios

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

@ShadowCaptain @Faa umm I think my Legacy is broken if that's a thing. Choosing Legacy only (temporairly) causes it to flash - on the screen.

Then just leave it like it is. I have the rog logo stuff when windows boots, looks better than the windows animation

@Faa That kind of worries me that Legacy is broken though. There's no way to fix it? and honestly the Gigabyte logo bothers me and I'd rather have the Splash

@Faa must have installed Windows on UEFI maybe? http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh825112.aspx

If I remember correctly, there should be an option in the bios to turn that feature off.

My dad has a ROG ASUS notebook that did the same thing, and I went into some options and turned it off. I don't really like it either. Keep looking, it should be there, well at least for ASUS boards.

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

@Faa yeah it probably is formated to GPT :(

Wait, does windows work fine?

I wouldn't mind a splash screen vs. the standard swirling windows logo thingy. Kinda cool. Unless it's causing a problem somehow

I would really prefer a custom boot screen, twould be awesome

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

@Faa yeah it probably is formated to GPT :(

Probably.. Well before you install Windows you had to open command prompt and do diskpart > list disk > select disk 0 > convert gpt.

Which you probably haven't done and Windows formats it as MBR by default.

Probably.. Well before you install Windows you had to open command prompt and do diskpart > list disk > select disk 0 > convert gpt.

Which you probably haven't done and Windows formats it as MBR by default.

It's not that big of a deal. If I didn't have an SSD it would be. I only see the logo for like 2 seconds after the BIOS screen.