Nvidia shield tablet fully leaked

Terry

CPU: AMD FX 8150  Motherboard: ROG Crosshair V Formula  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16gb  GPU: ROG Matrix 7970 Platinum  Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK1  Storage: 128gb Crucial M4, 2tb WD Black  PSU: Antec TPQ 1200w  Display: 55" LG FullHD LED 3D Smart TV  Cooling: H100i, 9 Fans

It's gonna be nice for in home streaming, but i honestly could never picture myself buying one.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

I'm not even going to bother with it. the first shield was a way better idea, hand held screen attached. this looks cumbersome to have to set up and use with a controller     nvidia-shield_angle.pngNVIDIA-SHIELD-Tablet-Accessories-Pricing

CPU: AMD FX 8150  Motherboard: ROG Crosshair V Formula  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16gb  GPU: ROG Matrix 7970 Platinum  Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK1  Storage: 128gb Crucial M4, 2tb WD Black  PSU: Antec TPQ 1200w  Display: 55" LG FullHD LED 3D Smart TV  Cooling: H100i, 9 Fans

Let me guess, it will just work with the shield controller? Urgh...... I mean, everyone under the sun has a 360 pad or something equivalent at home, why would you have to buy a proprietary controller? We don't even know the quality of the damn thing either, if they fuck up the gamepad then this will be 100% worthless (or they allow you to use your own gamepad, which is highly unlikely because it's Nvidia)

sigh......

I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.

~Abraham Lincoln

In times when we are on the brink of destruction, war, and loosing ourselves, let's remember a basic fundamental element of love, forgiveness, and understanding; God bless!

$39 for a stand, $20 more for a controller..... what? how does that make sense.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I'm not even going to bother with it. the first shield was a way better idea, hand held screen attached. this looks cumbersome to have to set up and use with a controller    

My thoughts exactly. The original shield was awesome.

My thoughts exactly. The original shield was awesome.

I wonder how much this will actually sell, i doubt Linus would buy one though i cant speak for him.

Let me guess, it will just work with the shield controller? Urgh...... I mean, everyone under the sun has a 360 pad or something equivalent at home, why would you have to buy a proprietary controller? We don't even know the quality of the damn thing either, if they fuck up the gamepad then this will be 100% worthless (or they allow you to use your own gamepad, which is highly unlikely because it's Nvidia)

Nvidia loves their proprietary crap.

Well, the original SHIELD did have something compelling with its GameBoy-esqe form factor. But for this tablet, I fail to see the difference to this:

post-78536-0-59586600-1405788747.jpg

Oh wait, did I tell you that this also works on AMD and Intel graphics. Who knew?

Before you guys rage on this, because for one, yes it is an iPad :D and secondly, this solution is definitely not quite as good as GameStream, it is definitely playable and I have used it for hours to play Borderlands, KSP and others...

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

If they don't have a more handheld-esque SKU, then sorry, interest drops to zero. There's no way I'd buy this over any of the handhelds in the market right now (Which includes the original Shield, as it is a handheld).

Steamboy ahoy!

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

If they don't have a more handheld-esque SKU, then sorry, interest drops to zero. There's no way I'd buy this over any of the handhelds in the market right now (Which includes the original Shield, as it is a handheld).

Steamboy ahoy!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! SteamBoy 

It's like a tablet with rgeat specs and a nice feature. Really lame if you ask me. I want Maxwell. And 20 nm cards. hurry up TMSC! :P

who cares...

I suppose the Old Shield would be the best, if you mean the normal Shield and not the shield tablet.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

It's like a tablet with rgeat specs and a nice feature. Really lame if you ask me. I want Maxwell. And 20 nm cards. hurry up TMSC! :P

TSMC...

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz